Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Federal Small Rifle Primers

I'm trying to buy srp's from an old timer who's no longer reloading. He's not budging on his price. I only want 1k but it's a package deal he's selling 5k. Would anyone be on board at 12.5¢ ea? PM me otherwise I'll have to pass.

$125 for a brick of primers ? I’d just break off any communication. Check back in a week or so. If he won’t budge, ignore him for another. He might sell them he might not but it won’t be to me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, youngdon said:

$125 for a brick of primers ? I’d just break off any communication. Check back in a week or so. If he won’t budge, ignore him for another. He might sell them he might not but it won’t be to me. 

It's been a month. I think he sees what they're going for on Gunbroker but they can't be mailed.

I don’t know what to say other than he could pound sand before I’d pay that. You’ll need to make your own call. I’ll be interested to see where it goes. 

14 minutes ago, Edge said:

It's been a month. I think he sees what they're going for on Gunbroker but they can't be mailed.

Primers are selling for more than he's asking at local gun shows. Yeah, it seem nuts when we are used to "normal" prices. We can all hope it gets back there after the next election and does not get worse given the current administration's threats and the weakened state of the NRA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1