naturebob

Really got a Hit today!

I got a Hit today. This is no lie. Trphyhunter wont believe it. I was supposed to go out with this hot Rich Chick today and when I called Her this Morning Thats when I got my hit. I was shocked , She said She doesnt wanna see me no more. That was a Hit in the face.  Oh well somebody her had to start the BS . Crap about the draw ,but this is true. Its ok though. I will get the real good Hit Friday morning. PS already have another one lined up for Friday.  And we been out before . I know she wont stand Me up, and She is wealthy too. Its nice being almost 65 , lots of lonely Widows out there  .  Amem  Good Luck to all in the draw................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got another one lined up for Friday. No problem Guys, The problem is finding a keeper at my age. They all Have baggage just like Me and I don't lower my standards like Trphyhunter , LOL ................BOB!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Got another one lined up for Friday. No problem Guys, The problem is finding a keeper at my age. They all Have baggage just like Me and I don't lower my standards like Trphyhunter , LOL ................BOB!

I didn’t hear anyone say he had standards.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, naturebob said:

I got a Hit today. This is no lie. Trphyhunter wont believe it. I was supposed to go out with this hot Rich Chick today and when I called Her this Morning Thats when I got my hit. I was shocked , She said She doesnt wanna see me no more. That was a Hit in the face.  Oh well somebody her had to start the BS . Crap about the draw ,but this is true. Its ok though. I will get the real good Hit Friday morning. PS already have another one lined up for Friday.  And we been out before . I know she wont stand Me up, and She is wealthy too. Its nice being almost 65 , lots of lonely Widows out there  .  Amem  Good Luck to all in the draw................BOB!

A58E31EC-5FF9-40B7-832D-830BFCCA1CA5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 9:19 AM, ThomC said:

Bob, maybe if you got some cooth an som english lessons, your luck would improve.  😃

I been lucky and hard working all my Life. Luck isn't everything, You need some charm and a rap Too! I been around Beautifull Women all my life, Why would I change now ? as far as cooth  ,Have more than 98 % on this site . I aint on this site to impress you. LOL.  and lastly no  one in this world gives a hoot about English anymore.  Have a a great evening all and good luck with the draw......................BOB!