naturebob

Really got a Hit today!

1 hour ago, naturebob said:

I been lucky and hard working all my Life. Luck isn't everything, You need some charm and a rap Too! I been around Beautifull Women all my life, Why would I change now ? as far as cooth  ,Have more than 98 % on this site . I aint on this site to impress you. LOL.  and lastly no  one in this world gives a hoot about English anymore.  Have a a great evening all and good luck with the draw......................BOB!

Have a drink on me

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, naturebob said:

I got a Hit today. This is no lie. Trphyhunter wont believe it. I was supposed to go out with this hot Rich Chick today and when I called Her this Morning Thats when I got my hit. I was shocked , She said She doesnt wanna see me no more. That was a Hit in the face.  Oh well somebody her had to start the BS . Crap about the draw ,but this is true. Its ok though. I will get the real good Hit Friday morning. PS already have another one lined up for Friday.  And we been out before . I know she wont stand Me up, and She is wealthy too. Its nice being almost 65 , lots of lonely Widows out there  .  Amem  Good Luck to all in the draw................BOB!

Another one on Friday? I hope you don’t turned down twice on Friday.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Sounds like he might be past the legal limit already.

This has nothing to do with drink. Mr Pedofile .  Don't know where your coming from ,but you got some kind of problem in Your life . Good luck with your Shrink...............BOB!

20 hours ago, oz31p said:

Have a drink on me

You wanna buy sure I will  have one, Just don't accuse a guy of being drunk that you don't even know!...................BOB!

Kills me how people talk crap on the internet about Folks they don't even know a single thing about. Tough Guys I guess . We are on here for hunting and some fun sometimes but no need to bad mouth guys. It just proves Your immaturity  Or You got problems . AMEN...............BOB!

On 2/24/2021 at 8:19 AM, ThomC said:

Bob, maybe if you got some cooth an som english lessons, your luck would improve.  😃

Dude you suck! If you are going to try to diss somebody on their English, you better come correct. Kinda makes you not only look like a dick, but a dumb dick at that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Kills me how people talk crap on the internet about Folks they don't even know a single thing about. Tough Guys I guess . We are on here for hunting and some fun sometimes but no need to bad mouth guys. It just proves Your immaturity  Or You got problems . AMEN...............BOB!

I know some stuff about you. 

For example you got your name nature Bob from one of your clients when you used to own A landscape business

7 minutes ago, oz31p said:

For example you got your name nature Bob from one of your clients when you used to own A landscape business

Is Naturegirl involved? Lmao.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oz31p said:

nah cant be. i thought it was play on ric flair, nature boy. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Is Naturegirl involved? Lmao.

I’m sure just one of the many beautiful women he’s surrounded himselfI with p

4 hours ago, oz31p said:

Close.  An old buddy gave me that a name as My Corp. was Nature's Touch landscaping Inc. And you don't know squat about Me Junior , You are probably the drunk with a Fat girl by your side .You prob. don't know what a Beautiful Women looks or feels like ,LOL ......................BOB!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Careful.

Hes gonna call you a "pedofile".

Hey Coues Guy i will cool it if You do . No need to Be calling names . Wer'e  Frickin  Adults, My god. I know what you do for a living and You might be Stressed or Maybee just a Prick. I will give You the benefit of the doubt. I never did nothin to you so Be a Man an cut the accusing. Everybody has a beer here and there whats the big deal.  Hope You get drawn . Hows that?

• Like 2