Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Me Potato Head

we already jumped the shark. combine this with that tranny who wants kids to be allowed to cut off their dinks, were now doing triple back flips over the shark. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

we already jumped the shark. combine this with that tranny who wants kids to be allowed to cut off their dinks, were now doing triple back flips over the shark. 

That is a disgusting animal. I do like watching Rand Paul light him up though. 20 years ago that pervert tranny woulda been thrown in prison for even suggesting it

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

So what happened to the Mrs?

She had an addadiktame now she is a he and that's ok. You and your sisnormitive chauvinist white male privilege!

4 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

She had an addadiktame now she is a he and that's ok. You and your sisnormitive chauvinist white male privilege!

If I got an addadiktamee I could be twice the dick. 

I saw this coming years ago when at the steakhouse they asked if I wanted my baked tater, "fully dressed?" 

What madness, Mr Potatohead. Like a liberal poke in the eye(s)?

rachel-levine-ap-jt-210225_1614282129388_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg.48f840cd608b97d42555e6a5bb25f0e6.jpg

Meet the new Norm. The next edition of 'Potatohead the Genderbender'. Comes with mask, wig, pumps and demasculating tool.

• Like 1