creed

Pissed off

Went in to update my wife's credit card and G&F has no record of her having applied or paid the fees.  It was after 5 so when I called their IT department it was closed.  I have receipts and bank documentation .  Her portal kept saying that she had not applied. When I called about that a couple of weeks ago I was told not to worry, that all was well. What a cluster! She has no chance of being drawn. Pisses me off.

12 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

That sucks but why wait until after 5:00 pm on the deadline day to update your card?

Cause the bank updated her card yesterday and I work and don’t get home until around 5. I didn’t think about it until today

My wife’s portal has been a disaster too.  Still doesn’t show applications for her.  I was told the same thing, “don’t worry, we have 2 different data bases, the one for the draw is correct”. 

Sorry for the Cc issues, sucks.  

13 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Did you get a receipt emailed to you after you applied?

I have receipts and bank statements showing the charges. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

The bad thing is that they were doing so good with the draw. Why did they have to go and change shoot?

Cause they are lame and fishy in carefree.  

10 hours ago, creed said:

Went in to update my wife's credit card and G&F has no record of her having applied or paid the fees.  It was after 5 so when I called their IT department it was closed.  I have receipts and bank documentation .  Her portal kept saying that she had not applied. When I called about that a couple of weeks ago I was told not to worry, that all was well. What a cluster! She has no chance of being drawn. Pisses me off.

Call the bank right now and see if they can keep the old number active for a few hours

28 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Call the bank right now and see if they can keep the old number active for a few hours

My problem is not with the bank it’s with Game And Fish. When I go in to update her credit card there’s no record of her having applied. I get some kind of notice that information submitted is not on record. In other words she doesn’t exist. As I have said before I have Game And Fish receipts and bank statements saying that she does exist.