bonecollector

Tick Tock

I predict this is the beginning of a new trend, they’ll do the draw at 5:00 pm on Fridays now so their switchboard doesn’t get blown up by a bunch of Nancy’s calling non stop asking if the draw’s over 

• Haha 5

I just called.  Not gonna happen today.  Something about portal and draw systems not linked up yet.  Until all of the applicants' portal are up to date (manually done?!), they will hold off on the draw.  My friend said they wanted to avoid complaints later about people feeling like they were screwed over because their receipts said one thing and portals showed another, and now they weren't drawn and the system was broke.  They were prepared to do it today, but too many complaints leading up to draw to risk it.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I predict this is the beginning of a new trend, they’ll do the draw at 5:00 pm on Fridays now so their switchboard doesn’t get blown up by a bunch of Nancy’s calling non stop asking if the draw’s over 

5 pm  Friday is nothing new!!  They were doing that for several years .

• Like 1

And now a bunch of credit cards are going to expire on Monday.

This is not good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hucker said:

I just called.  Not gonna happen today.  Something about portal and draw systems not linked up yet.  Until all of the applicants' portal are up to date (manually done?!), they will hold off on the draw.  My friend said they wanted to avoid complaints later about people feeling like they were screwed over because their receipts said one thing and portals showed another, and now they weren't drawn and the system was broke.  They were prepared to do it today, but too many complaints leading up to draw to risk it.  

So you’re saying the draw will be mid March like the old days? Lol

5 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

And now a bunch of credit cards are going to expire on Monday.

This is not good.

They might. The thing is though them running the draw the day after cc updates is nice but isn't a hard and fast date. The day to update cc is. If people are that close to the wire on expiration dates they should've changed it when they could. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

They might. The thing is though them running the draw the day after cc updates is nice but isn't a hard and fast date. The day to update cc is. If people are that close to the wire on expiration dates they should've changed it when they could. 

Lot of fraud and cancelled cards lately. I get hacked between now and the draw I’m going to be a hot little potato 

1 minute ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

I get one of my credit cards knocked out due to fraud atleast once every 6 months.  There are tens of thousands of people in the draw so every hour they delay the draw people lose out on tags due to their cards shutting down from fraud.  No big deal until it happens to you.