bonecollector

Tick Tock

A careful reading of this wording from AZGFD website doesn't instill confidence like it is meant to haha: "Be assured that AZGFD has received your application. Just be sure to print and keep your receipt. Good luck in the draw!"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sheephntr said:

If you got a confirmation email when you put in your good!!! People freaking your call the G&F because it doesn't show on there portal!!!!! WTF

FYI, in previous draws my apps showed up on my portal soon after applying and ALWAYs prior to cards getting hit.  So heck yeah I'm going to call, made my call over a week ago.  AZGF should have sent an email long ago advising that portals may not show current draw apps.  AZGF IT has got to get better.

9 minutes ago, Sneaker said:

A careful reading of this wording from AZGFD website doesn't instill confidence like it is meant to haha: "Be assured that AZGFD has received your application. Just be sure to print and keep your receipt. Good luck in the draw!"

Yeah I have no faith now. What a shoot show. I tried to keep it together but this is absurd. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

FYI, in previous draws my apps showed up on my portal soon after applying and ALWAYs prior to cards getting hit.  So heck yeah I'm going to call, made my call over a week ago.  AZGF should have sent an email long ago advising that portals may not show current draw apps.  AZGF IT has got to get better.

This was posted on their website over 2 weeks ago.... 

IMPORTANT: AZGFD continues to validate more than 150,000 applications. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time. 

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, azelkhunter69 said:

This was posted on their website over 2 weeks ago.... 

IMPORTANT: AZGFD continues to validate more than 150,000 applications. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time. 

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers. 

Nobody reads anymore.

• Like 2

I hope it's today as I'm doing my family's apps for NM and Utah this weekend.

My two oldest grandsons, 11 and 13, text me every 5 minutes to see if they drew their jr elk tags. 

This is pretty bad. Every other state that I apply my family for allows us to apply for all species and buy a license in one transaction. The results come out on the published date.  

just charge the cards. We can look in the portal later.

Or, just give all of us on Coues White elk tags and we will be happy campers.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Nobody reads anymore.

I read that, but if they’re telling me I need to make sure and keep my receipt that is a red flag. 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I read that, but if they’re telling me I need to make sure and keep my receipt that is a red flag. 

Thought that was common practice. I just cleaned out my desk and threw out past yrs receipts. Its a govt entity, trust no one!

• Like 2

Just now, bonecollector said:

Thought that was common practice. I just cleaned out my desk and threw out past yrs receipts. Its a govt entity, trust no one!

it is, but why the heck would we need it? if it comes down to me needing to produce a receipt what will it be for? to get my loyalty point back at best im guessing. 

• Like 1