bonecollector

Tick Tock

a buddy said that Is about an 80,000 increase But I could be way off. I’m not sure how they count  applicants as in group tags or single tags or people just buying bonus points.

• Like 1

Just now, Eli said:

a buddy said that Is about an 80,000 increase But I could be way off

Don’t these people know it’s a drought year and the bulls aren’t gonna grow antlers this year and the cows won’t grow any meat?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

GAME AND FISH NEWS

Feb. 26, 2021

2021 elk, pronghorn hunt draw in progress 

PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) reminds hunters that the processing of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags is underway. The deadline to submit applications was Feb. 9.

AZGFD continues to validate a record 170,000 applications, an increase of almost 18,000 over last year. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time. 

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers. 

There also is no need to contact the department about draw results. AZGFD will post an announcement on its website and social media channels when draw results are available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2. 

Did you know?

The Arizona Game and Fish Department conserves and protects Arizona’s 800+ wildlife species but receives NO Arizona general fund tax dollars. Contribute to our on-the-ground conservation efforts at www.AzWildlifeHero.com. 

Just now, azelkhunter69 said:

AKA..."Stop calling us you idiots, we will be done when we are done."  LOL

That’s how I read that, lol!!!

So I called again at COB.  Got the same gal as before! ["Lucky!" - said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice]

She thanked me for my continued interest in what is going on with the draw process.  She said there were a lot of people calling with a bunch of silly questions.  She asked me to pass a message on to my brothers/sisters/transbrothers/transsisters/cisbrothers/cissisters/et al.  

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, azelkhunter69 said:

AKA..."Stop calling us you idiots, we will be done when we are done."  LOL

No matter what they’ll mail out tags by the deadline in the regs...quit calling and asking for anything earlier than that. LoL

• Like 1