bonecollector

Tick Tock

24 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Over 150,000 applicants? That's still less than there is for the draw in the summer. They should still have it done pretty quickly. I am assuming nobody got a card hit today?

You think not.

40 minutes ago, Hucker said:

So I called again at COB.  Got the same gal as before! ["Lucky!" - said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice]

She thanked me for my continued interest in what is going on with the draw process.  She said there were a lot of people calling with a bunch of silly questions.  She asked me to pass a message on to my brothers/sisters/transbrothers/transsisters/cisbrothers/cissisters/et al.  

Ok...... what’s the message? 

2 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Ok...... what’s the message? 

LMAO....the message is "Quit calling idiots, we will finish when we finish."   And....the more you call, the longer we will take.

• Wow! 1

1 minute ago, azelkhunter69 said:

LMAO....the message is "Quit calling idiots, we will finish when we finish."

dang, I was hoping she was going to tell us how to go fffkkk ourselves. Been trying to figure that one out. 

Make them update their portals they said.....it’ll be better they said......just when we thought they FINALLY had the draw process figured out

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For several draws, they seemed to have figured it out...They hit CC's the morning after the deadline to update CC's, the time between hitting CC's and posting results got shorter.   We got spoiled.  Then, the whole portal BS happened.  People freaked out, I think Game and Fish freaked out.  LOL  2 steps forward, one step back.  Guessing we will get hits next week.  Back to the "good old days".  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, azelkhunter69 said:

For several draws, they seemed to have figured it out...They hit CC's the morning after the deadline to update CC's, the time between hitting CC's and posting results got shorter.   We got spoiled.  Then, the whole portal BS happened.  People freaked out, I think Game and Fish freaked out.  LOL  2 steps forward, one step back.  Guessing we will get hits next week.  Back to the "good old days".  

Agreed.  There was one other snafu a few years back where it went a few days after for draw posting if I remember right. 

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

the portal is absolutely stupid and a waste of our money developing it. 

Bingo!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesabulls said:

I’m thinking it’s fake, I just saw it on FB

Everything is true on FB

• Like 1