bonecollector

Tick Tock

One of the main reasons they got rid of mail in applications was because they were no longer experiencing delays between the credit card deadline and the actual processing of the cards.  The longer this gets drug out, the more issues people can potentially have with fraud on credit cards.  I hope they extend the deadline for updating cards.  

• Like 1

this is on FB supposedly from a higher up at G$F....

So here's the scoop: yes, AZGFD has an automated system where they don't HAVE to manually check applications, but they still do. They verify every application to make sure every hunter gets their bonus points, and all bonus points are consolidated in one place. If you want to point a finger of blame, point it at those who don't have an AZGFD portal account and apply as a new applicant every year, or those who refuse to use their social security number as their Dept. I D. Those folks have multiple sportsman's I.D. numbers that must be manually consolidated to make sure everyone gets all the credit and use of their bonus points. By law, this HAS TO HAPPEN. So with 18,000 extra applications, yes...it's gonna take time. Until this is done, the draw hasn't happened. Mix in the new portal sign in and server issues and it's causing a delay. We've been fortunate that last SEVERAL draws that all the planets aligned and charges hit the day after the credit card update deadline. So unfortunately, I wasn't given a timeframe for completion...however...If your credit/debit card experiences fraud and is shut down in the waiting period here, I'd get on the phone and call AZGFD to get help.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

this is on FB supposedly from a higher up at G$F....

So here's the scoop: yes, AZGFD has an automated system where they don't HAVE to manually check applications, but they still do. They verify every application to make sure every hunter gets their bonus points, and all bonus points are consolidated in one place. If you want to point a finger of blame, point it at those who don't have an AZGFD portal account and apply as a new applicant every year, or those who refuse to use their social security number as their Dept. I D. Those folks have multiple sportsman's I.D. numbers that must be manually consolidated to make sure everyone gets all the credit and use of their bonus points. By law, this HAS TO HAPPEN. So with 18,000 extra applications, yes...it's gonna take time. Until this is done, the draw hasn't happened. Mix in the new portal sign in and server issues and it's causing a delay. We've been fortunate that last SEVERAL draws that all the planets aligned and charges hit the day after the credit card update deadline. So unfortunately, I wasn't given a timeframe for completion...however...If your credit/debit card experiences fraud and is shut down in the waiting period here, I'd get on the phone and call AZGFD to get help.

Ok Richard... you are now impacting the rest of us. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Ok Richard... you are now impacting the rest of us. 

Andy weren’t you one of the guys who had to call azgfd to straighten out your portal after they took upon themselves to change your password?

dont blame me for not wanting to use their garbage portal idea 

I never had a portal, always used my ss number. When I couldn't put in they said I had 2 portal accounts.  Hmmm. Now I have 17 points for elk when I put in with 20 last year and now I have a sportsman ID...wtf bitches. 

I like Utah’s system better. No matter what you apply for you have zero chance of drawing so it doesn't matter when results are posted. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Also lol @ “they’re not even behind schedule, you guys have no patience” 

Where did I say that?