bonecollector

Tick Tock

1 hour ago, huntlines said:

Most businesses can track employees' internet viewing and time, just hope your boss also applied and is guilty of the same thing.....

HUH?

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

they know you been on Brazzers all day brah. 

No doubt in my mind that his boss know's all of his browsing activity. 

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

How most bosses find the latest and greatest new sites to hit.......

• Like 1

I would be very shocked if they run cards at this point without giving a day or two for people to update them again first. There has to be dozens of people by now that have had fraud forced card shut downs in the last week, and therefore the department would never hear the end of it, and maybe if some of those dozens has enough money, litigation. Speaking from experience, you don't have to be right, or close to right, to have a lawsuit that isn't flatly thrown out. In this case for instance, they could just use the last X number of draws as the state establishing precident to at least really make the department have to spend time fighting it. I'm frankly surprised nobody has got on here saying theiy need to update their card because of xyz but are not able to.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sneaker said:

I would be very shocked if they run cards at this point without giving a day or two for people to update them again first. There has to be dozens of people by now that have had fraud forced card shut downs in the last week, and therefore the department would never hear the end of it, and maybe if some of those dozens has enough money, litigation. Speaking from experience, you don't have to be right, or close to right, to have a lawsuit that isn't flatly thrown out. In this case for instance, they could just use the last X number of draws as the state establishing precident to at least really make the department have to spend time fighting it. I'm frankly surprised nobody has got on here saying theiy need to update their card because of xyz but are not able to.

I have a buddy who’s bank contacted him Friday( should have been card hit day) with some fraud and he has told them to leave the card active and not close it out because he doesn’t know what’s going to happen. Says he just hopes that when he can close it, the bank will be understanding. 

43 minutes ago, Sneaker said:

I’m pretty sure quite a bit of our money goes to AZGFD losing lawsuits 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sneaker said:

I remember them delaying the draw, but honestly can't remember them extending the "Update CC deadline".  Anyone else remember it happening?  I have seen a lot of people say they "need to" or "have to", but I don't see that happening.

5 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

My boss is super cool......

• Like 1