bonecollector

Tick Tock

Just now, SwarovskiCoues said:

6FA965FE-4E70-4D73-BB09-0AFFCB3B59E7.png

That’s about when they posted last year to the portal. They just referenced the year prior as a guess

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JBenz63 said:

That’s about when they posted last year to the portal. They just referenced the year prior as a guess

I agree, they're referring to when the portal is expected to be updated.  CC hits are not "results"... 

It would be ideal if they could; at the very least divulge when they will be processing cards. The cards we use to put in are for car insurance and hunting. Would hate to see them all come out in one day. Catch me driving with no insurance. He11 nah!!!

Just got a response to an email with a G&F Hunt/Draw "CSR".

She said, after apologies, "applications are still being verified and to still have funds available into next week, possibly the week after.  So all I would say is to still have funds available for 2 more weeks.  Hopefully we'll be hitting cards soon than that." 

She indicated they too are locked out of making any changes (to CCs) as well after the 25th deadline hit.  She understands the "canceled card" concerns, but if any changes will be made it'll likely be posted through "ENews-go" from the G&F online.

Maybe we need to hit Sam's Club or Costco to stock up on mood altering refreshments after work while we patiently wait!

13 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

She said, after apologies, "applications are still being verified and to still have funds available into next week, possibly the week after.  So all I would say is to still have funds available for 2 more weeks.  Hopefully we'll be hitting cards soon than that." 

She indicated they too are locked out of making any changes (to CCs) as well after the 25th deadline hit.  She understands the "canceled card" concerns, but if any changes will be made it'll likely be posted through "ENews-go" from the G&F online.

Maybe we need to hit Sam's Club or Costco to stock up on mood altering refreshments after work while we patiently wait!

Well heck, now I'm guessing it won't be till 4/19 before they hit cards. Good grief

Great use of funds/manhours to build/maintain a convoluted website that is completely irrelevant.

throw that money at some water tank and fence repairs.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

Wow

19 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

What if you are a non resident with max points for elk and lope. And your paycheck is once a month? 

Yah just keep the money in there we will hit the cards at an undisclosed time. We value you as a customer. Thanks.

Then there is another tag available for a resident.

WIN!!