bonecollector

Tick Tock

36 minutes ago, JSR said:

Monday. Govt don’t workin on no weekend. 

Heck my bank doesn’t show charges on Sat and Sun half the time...they don’t show up until Monday. Would be a lot of fun if they charged on Sat. 😂

24 minutes ago, JSR said:

Monday. Govt don’t workin on no weekend. 

I don't know man seems like if they were planning on Monday they would have gave us until Sunday night to update cards. Government might not work on weekend but hackers do so why risk having someone card getting hacked over the weekend. I think the G&F feels bad for all the drama they caused here on CW.COM so they're going to work the weekend to make it up to us. Especially since they're going to be take our T.C. from us soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Government does work on the weekends and nights. They just aren't open for business to the public during that time. Lot of workers other than customer reps that work the 9 to 5 weekdays that the general public never sees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitemann said:

Government does work on the weekends and nights. They just aren't open for business to the public during that time. Lot of workers other than customer reps that work the 9 to 5 weekdays that the general public never sees.

Clearly. Look at all the votes that were counted between 1 and 3 a.m.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Everyone can relax 

Screenshot_20210310-182456_Chrome.jpg

All this freaking out for nothing? For a while there it was like a bridal shower where half the room was filled with xgirlfriends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, huntlines said:

All this freaking out for nothing? For a while there is was like a bridal shower where half the room was filled with xgirlfriends.

THIS!!!

one member even posted that he called his father and told him they weren’t going to be drawn b/c of a invalid CC.  
nobody has any friggin patience anymore these days I swear

• Like 4

Because it is like everybody slowing to look at a wreck.  Including you.  🤣 

And it was a train wreck pandemic.