bonecollector

Tick Tock

8 hours ago, Hucker said:

I called today and talked with a nice gal from g&f.  She said the draw was gonna happen soon.  She gave me a guesstimate of when she thought it would go. 

When did she think it might happen?

This week.  
They have until 4/2 to mail all tags.  Still almost 3 weeks.  They probably aren’t too worried about the deadline on their end.

See what covid and legal weed has done to employees these days. Worthless unproductive no Credit card charging..... 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

This week.  
They have until 4/2 to mail all tags.  Still almost 3 weeks.  They probably aren’t too worried about the deadline on their end.

They apparently aren't worried about screwing people over with their incompetence. All the AZGFD apologists keep pointing to April 2nd and that's great but this has literally never happened. Ever. Never. Tags are always mailed out way before their deadline. The credit card update is meant to make sure people's cards are good for the draw. It's not just a made up date for the heck of it. 

At this point, it's just sad.  The incompetence of their IT dept. is ridiculous.  It's one thing to screw something up, but to take 2 1/2 weeks to fix it is another.  Then to top it off, they give a sorry excuse that a whopping 18k extra apps caused all this.  SMH

• Thanks 1

For what it's worth, my portal now shows my elk application,   before it only had my antelope application on there.  

25 minutes ago, Explorer said:

See what covid and legal weed has done to employees these days. Worthless unproductive no Credit card charging..... 

They need more weed after all the calls they are getting

3 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

For what it's worth, my portal now shows my elk application,   before it only had my antelope application on there.  

They showed that on Saturday

• Like 1

I sent them an email just now and they have their email system set up to automatically ignore emails and just responds with an automated message saying the draw is being validated  and they won't be responding to emails lol