bonecollector

Tick Tock

6 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

For what it's worth, my portal now shows my elk application,   before it only had my antelope application on there.  

I’m gonna need one of those special bottles from your stash if this goes much longer. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

I sent them an email just now and they have their email system set up to automatically ignore emails and just responds with an automated message saying the draw is being validated  and they won't be responding to emails lol 

They are one huge joke. And it’s not that funny.

13 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

They apparently aren't worried about screwing people over with their incompetence. All the AZGFD apologists keep pointing to April 2nd and that's great but this has literally never happened. Ever. Never. Tags are always mailed out way before their deadline. The credit card update is meant to make sure people's cards are good for the draw. It's not just a made up date for the heck of it. 

Azgfd apologist?  You don’t know me or my background and I don’t know yours.  
As far as my comment about the 4/2 deadline, what I’m saying here is that everyone is getting worked up and moaning complaining and Bitchin about cc hits, cc updates, extending cc deadlines, not fair to us, blah blah blah.  People are “used to” the draw running a certain way and things happening in certain time frame in years past, but there is absolutely zero regulation or law that says the department needs to hit CCs on a certain day/time.

bottom line, we all just need to be patient and keep our CCs In good standing.  The process will work itself out but it might not be the same as years past.  Sometimes things change from what has happened in the past, especially in 2020 and 2021

• Like 4

With the AZ draw really screwing things up for NM, do you all think there will be more or less applications there? NMGF and AZGFD kind of have a deal worked out so people will know whether or not they drew in AZ before they have to apply for NM. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

As far as my comment about the 4/2 deadline, what I’m saying here is that everyone is getting worked up and moaning complaining and Bitchin about cc hits, cc updates, extending cc deadlines, not fair to us, blah blah blah.  People are “used to” the draw running a certain way and things happening in certain time frame in years past, but there is absolutely zero regulation or law that says the department needs to hit CCs on a certain day/time.

bottom line, we all just need to be patient and keep our CCs In good standing.  The process will work itself out but it might not be the same as years past.  Sometimes things change from what has happened in the past, especially in 2020 and 2021

The fact that you think we just "need to keep our CC"s in good standing" like it's anyones choice when their card gets hacked or lost or stolen, tells me all I need to know about your thinking process and I'll stop while I'm ahead. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

As far as my comment about the 4/2 deadline, what I’m saying here is that everyone is getting worked up and moaning complaining and Bitchin about cc hits, cc updates, extending cc deadlines, not fair to us, blah blah blah.  People are “used to” the draw running a certain way and things happening in certain time frame in years past, but there is absolutely zero regulation or law that says the department needs to hit CCs on a certain day/time.

I don’t have a choice when to have fraud on my card so it’s more than keeping your card in good standing.

5 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

With the AZ draw really screwing things up for NM, do you all think there will be more or less applications there? NMGF and AZGFD kind of have a deal worked out so people will know whether or not they drew in AZ before they have to apply for NM. 

I had hoped to have AZ results (CC hits) prior to NM deadline.  Looks like I'll be applying for NM.

Just now, Swivelhead said:

I had hoped to have AZ results (CC hits) prior to NM deadline.  Looks like I'll be applying for NM.

You might get NM before Az then you can cancel the Az app 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

You have 2 days. Doesn't look good

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

My guess is that the impact will be relatively benign, mainly because I feel like the vast majority of 'average' hunters really don't consider hunting out of state too much anyway.  Sure, there are plenty of folks that do it, but I feel like interstate hunting is generally the rarity compared to the general population.  IMO, only....

7 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

I don’t have a choice when to have fraud on my card so it’s more than keeping your card in good standing.

Yep, had the same debit card number for 20 yrs and never a problem and then one day I was ordering stuff in and shipping to china

Just now, el diablo said:

Yep, had the same debit card number for 20 yrs and never a problem and then one day I was ordering stuff in and shipping to china

But they have til April 2nd. But you can’t change anything. I’m tired of hearing people say that