bonecollector

Tick Tock

38 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

For what it's worth, my portal now shows my elk application,   before it only had my antelope application on there.  

The same deal with my portal.  It was updated between Friday night around 6 and Saturday at 9 am.

• Like 1

Overall I've been pretty understanding about the delay to this point, but the fact that they extended the credit card update deadline and haven't charged cards over 2 and a half days later is just comical.  Why would they extend the credit card update deadline before knowing when they would be ready?  It doesn't make any sense.  That's just poor management.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, wannakillabigbull said:

Overall I've been pretty understanding about the delay to this point, but the fact that they extended the credit card update deadline and haven't charged cards over 2 and a half days later is just comical.  Why would they extend the credit card update deadline before knowing when they would be ready?  It doesn't make any sense.  That's just poor management. 

Exactly!  Their nonchalant press release stating "AZGFD offers final opportunity to update credit card" should have instead been an honest admission that they developed and implemented a new portal system without the presence of mind to ensure it actually works in time for the draw.  I guess their negligence is somehow an "opportunity"?  That's disingenuous, because there is no actual opportunity for hunters associated with this.

9 minutes ago, wannakillabigbull said:

I wouldn't have used the word "comical"...

On 3/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, BivVy Productions said:

Mr. Davis called me back and I missed his phone call while I was eating dinner but he did leave me a great voicemail!  Our voices were heard!!! THANK YOU, MR. DAVIS!

"Hello this is Kurt Davis from Arizona game and Fish commission giving you a call I got your email related to the credit card fraud situation you have I wanted to let you know that sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning the department will put out an announcement on the news etc. etc. that allows you to go in and correct your credit car replace your credit card with the new one that you received the commission um is and I will be open until Friday at 5 PM to do so am I just _⁠_⁠_⁠_ to be clear in your email that apartment does have a deadline to fix credit comes after the the _⁠_⁠_⁠_ deadline for submitting your application but then we have to set a specific time to turn that off because otherwise you could be perpetually doing that um because the draw happens when all the processing is complete and you don't always know exactly what day that is _⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ Hass to be a finite day of _⁠_⁠_⁠_ that that issue can no longer be resolved with all of that said we've asked the department to open up the ability to fix credit card problems until 5 PM on Friday that announcement will come out either later tonight or early in the morning so check your _⁠_⁠_ news and all that and go in and fix your credit card and good luck on getting _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ call me back if you have any questions the skirt Davis thanks a lot bye…”

IMG_1891.PNG

Maybe another call to Mr. Davis is in order, it worked one time already.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

Maybe another call to Mr. Davis is in order, it worked one time already.

I bet you can’t get in contact with Mr. Davis at this point

I think AZGFD hired the same people to design and administer their site that Obama did for the Obamacare website......utterly abysmal.

• Like 2

They are cutting it really close to have the cards charged and the results posted in time for those who will apply for the leftover tags on March 22

• Like 1