bonecollector

Tick Tock

AZ now has 2 Dem Senators & voted for Biden as president......we shouldn’t expect any transparency from our government run entities.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

Just saw this on FB so it must be true

FB_IMG_1615841806075.jpg

If I could just get an admin login to the database I'm certain I could fix this for them (and me).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, plang00 said:

AZ now has 2 Dem Senators & voted for Biden as president......we shouldn’t expect any transparency from our government run entities.........

correction... AZ did not vote in 2 democratic senators as well as biden.  The rest of your statement was true imo though!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Everyone saying G&F hasn’t done anything wrong because the only guarantee they made was mailing tags by 4/2 is going to be proven wrong here soon. There is NO WAY they can produce a leftover list and mail tags out in 2 weeks. If they hit our credit cards tomorrow, we’d be lucky to have draw results by 4/2, much less a tag in the mail. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Imagine having a business so successful you generate 3 million dollars under 3 months time. Just in application. Data entry

And still not have the equipment or people to pull it off! SMFH

It's the government so they spend 12 million to generate that 3 million I am sure. 

• Like 1