bonecollector

Tick Tock

There may be a silver lining if the latest rumor is correct and the draw has taken place but they are having problems interfacing with the card info.  I'm guessing G&F already knows who the lucky recipients are and the tags are in the process of being printed.  The few poor souls who get cards rejected, the dept can easily print a new tag for the next in line.  In the grand scheme of things getting a tag by April 2nd or August 2nd really makes no difference.  It only matter because that is is when they say they will have them sent out. 

At this point nobody really knows anything for sure and everything is left to speculation.  

my 2 cents

18 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Just curious, cuz I’ve never done it, have you ever had a leftover tag that was a good hunt? 

There is always 4a tags leftover. They give the tags to the Hopi's and they never take the tags, so they turn into leftovers.

This is nothing compared to the crap show in 2004 when USO threw a wrench in the gears. Granted, that wasn’t AZGFD’s fault but they had to do a complete re-draw. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, knothead said:

There may be a silver lining if the latest rumor is correct and the draw has taken place but they are having problems interfacing with the card info.  I'm guessing G&F already knows who the lucky recipients are and the tags are in the process of being printed.  The few poor souls who get cards rejected, the dept can easily print a new tag for the next in line.  In the grand scheme of things getting a tag by April 2nd or August 2nd really makes no difference.  It only matter because that is is when they say they will have them sent out. 

At this point nobody really knows anything for sure and everything is left to speculation.  

my 2 cents

I agree except for the printing tags part. I doubt they would print tags before the money was pulled from the CC. I know they can easily reprint a new tag but believe it would cause to much confusion for a department who seem to be lacking in IT expertise....

3 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

There is always 4a tags leftover. They give the tags to the Hopi's and they never take the tags, so they turn into leftovers.

Interesting, see I learn something new all the time. 

2 minutes ago, 308Nut said:

This is nothing compared to the crap show in 2004 when USO threw a wrench in the gears. Granted, that wasn’t AZGFD’s fault but they had to do a complete re-draw. 

I remember that. I think the USO took a huge popularity hit from all that. I’ve had my run ins with USO people in New Mexico, wasn’t good

1 minute ago, huntlines said:

I remember that. I think the USO took a huge popularity hit from all that. I’ve had my run ins with USO people in New Mexico, wasn’t good

I used to be part of their program. I canceled my membership sometime after that. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, knothead said:

my 2 cents

They are asking for our patience. But yet patronizing us by the DO NOT CALL us.. 

ironically curious if all the rejected applicants and fraud cardswill be shown patience as well. We will see

They ask for our patience yet show us no regard. 

15 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

They are asking for our patience. But yet patronizing us by the DO NOT CALL us.. 

ironically curious if all the rejected applicants and fraud cardswill be shown patience as well. We will see

They ask for our patience yet show us no regard. 

Transparency,communication and ownership buys patience in my book. We aren’t there yet. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 308Nut said:

Still got a couple piss on us outfitters stickers 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

They never have those anymore...and it’s a terrible hunt. No need to try for those leftovers. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bigorange said:

They never have those anymore...and it’s a terrible hunt. No need to try for those leftovers. 

Either way, I prefer to use my hunting budget on out of state hunts if not drawn here.

39 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I think he’s a new profile for an existing troll. 

Ding, ding, ding....   We have a winner!!! ;)    

More of that going on lately....

• Like 1