bonecollector

Tick Tock

23 minutes ago, 308Nut said:

Correct. We don’t need an alternative profile to show the size of our balls. Lol! 

This is not an alternative profile this is my fist profile on this website. You guy make a lot up.

Just now, yourcrazy said:

This is not an alternative profile this is my fist profile on this website. You guy make a lot up.

All joking aside, how old are you?

Will not tell you how old I am. But I am in college. So obviously not very old.

Are you taking any English classes?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

Will not tell you how old I am. But I am in college. So obviously not very old.

Hahaha not telling you how old I am but then tells us he is in college. 

took the bait

9 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Hahaha not telling you how old I am but then tells us he is in colllege. 

took the bait

I wanted to give you a hint. But you still do not know my exact age.

Of course I am.

Again all joking aside, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to do a lot better. I’m not one to correct every grammatical error but your communication skills need a lot of improvement. That’s probably why so many guys are razzing you so much. I’m sorry if I poked fun at your expense. Seriously though, take a break. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 308Nut said:

Again all joking aside, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to do a lot better. I’m not one to correct every grammatical error but your communication skills need a lot of improvement. That’s probably why so many guys are razzing you so much. I’m sorry if I poked fun at your expense. Seriously though, take a break. 

All joking aside. I am really enjoying watching all you guy get so work up about nothing. And am passing time waiting for the draw by seeing how many responses I can get to my post. About communication skills I have more than enough and am very good at communicating in writing when I choose. At least you can read the words I write.

I wanted to get you a hint. But you still do not know my exact age.

18 to 23ish is what you just told us. More over you are young and part of a generation of ME and supposed “wokeness”. You are going to get blasted on this site for being a new member and posting a lot. Not to mention your post are hard to read and confusing.

plus you already told us once the draw was over you wouldn’t post any more.

just do yourself a favor and stop posting, just view

All joking aside. I am really enjoying watching all you guy get so work up about nothing. And am passing time waiting for the draw by seeing how many responses I can get to my post. About communication skills I have more than enough and am very good at communicating in writing when I choose. At least you can read the words I write.

We can read them. But understanding is another thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, huntlines said:

18 to 23ish is what you just told us. More over you are young and part of a generation of ME and supposed “wokeness”. You are going to get blasted on this site for being a new member and posting a lot. Not to mention your post are hard to read and confusing.

plus you already told us once the draw was over you wouldn’t post any more.

just do yourself a favor and stop posting, just view

Thanks for the advise. 

1 minute ago, wish2hunt said:

We can read them. But understanding is another thing.

Honestly, I think they are a lot more understandable than a lot of other post I have read. 

Honestly, I think they are a lot more understandable than a lot of other post I have read. 

We figured you out.

You are just a young guy creating threads to see how many views you get or how many replies you can tally up. 

you probably sit around getting all excited your threat read “Hot Topic” for a while. Problem was we figured it out and most of us are ignoring it now.