bonecollector

Tick Tock

2 hours ago, TATAat27 said:

Checked my bank (USAA) a few hours ago and had a charge for $135. Ckd again about an hour ago to see if any other charges and the $135 charge was gone. Hopefully the bank is just processing it and not something wrong with the Azgfd system. No declined charges according to USAA so time will tell. I've seen charges disappear, but never so quickly.

Same here with same bank...it’s back now. Had me nervous thinking I’d imagined it. LoL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZkiller said:

Someone posts this every year. At 27??? Is that a point of pride?

Just a special number for me

2 hours ago, Kridgetopp said:

Anyone have hits yesterday showing pending and now they are gone? Had two yesterday and now only one? SMH

I wouldn't get too worked-up over it.  Happens all the time.  (You must not have noticed the posts above mentioning it.) 

Usually a product of various bank's system processing as they move charges from 'pending' status....

6 hours ago, TATAat27 said:

Just a special number for me

I was wondering that myself.  You have 27 grand kids or you were a grandpa at 27?   Country singer Loretta Lynn was a Grandma at 28, I believe.  sorry to sidetrack OP.  Carry on

10 hours ago, TATAat27 said:

Checked my bank (USAA) a few hours ago and had a charge for $135. Ckd again about an hour ago to see if any other charges and the $135 charge was gone. No declined charges according to USAA so time will tell. I've seen charges disappear, but never so quickly.

Hopefully the bank is just processing it and not something wrong with the Azgfd system.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, TATAat27 said:

Checked my bank (USAA) a few hours ago and had a charge for $135. Ckd again about an hour ago to see if any other charges and the $135 charge was gone. Hopefully the bank is just processing it and not something wrong with the Azgfd system. No declined charges according to USAA so time will tell. I've seen charges disappear, but never so quickly.

That sucks man. Hope the charge comes back.  

15 hours ago, QCwtAddict said:

Hit for antelope, now the wait to find out rifle or archery. Anybody remember how long it took for the actual results to post to portals last year?

I think this yr it might take a little longer to post results with the snafu of the portholes.

• Like 1

we got a hit for elk... anyone know any good spots for bulls, not your honey holes or nothing just good areas where we can go take a bull

• Haha 1

Just now, bonecollector said:

I think this yr it might take a little longer to post results with the snafu of the portholes.

I was thinking last year was remarkably shorter than in the past thats why I was asking. If they've already got all the portals corrected maybe it won't take real long. 

2 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

I was thinking last year was remarkably shorter than in the past thats why I was asking. If they've already got all the portals corrected maybe it won't take real long. 

Heard a rumor that they were going to call people for declined cards this draw. Dont know for sure but if they do then its going to be a while.

Just now, bonecollector said:

Heard a rumor that they were going to call people for declined cards this draw. Dont know for sure but if they do then its going to be a while.

They should since it took so long to get the processing started after the 2nd Cc deadline.

• Like 2