bonecollector

Tick Tock

On 3/20/2021 at 7:01 AM, TRexF16 said:

My draw status updated to NOT DRAWN for both, but no species bonus point added yet.  are others seeing the same?

All 3 accounts in my family...same thing

My credit card got hit for elk tag today. I put myself and my wife in separately. Our results still say not drawn. I called game and fish @ 450 they told me it was too late for them to look into it they would call me back tomorrow. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, andrewandy1 said:

My credit card got hit for elk tag today. I put myself and my wife in separately. Our results still say not drawn. I called game and fish @ 450 they told me it was too late for them to look into it they would call me back tomorrow. 

Dang if that's not excitin' news!

No need to call....give them a day or so and your dashboard will be updated.

Eddie

20 hours ago, andrewandy1 said:

So. . .  What did you get?

Not sure if this thread is still a good place to post this, but I just got a call from a friend who was very surprised to see the Camp Navajo Archery Cow hunt he had listed as his 5th choice on his app (and he got "pinked" - unsuccessful), listed on the leftover tags list.  Since this thread has kind of morphed into a whine about the conduct of the draw this may be germane.  He has the receipt and everything and it is cut and dried.  His #5 choice that he was denied in the draw is now listed as a leftover with multiple tags.

How's that work?

Rex

4 minutes ago, TRexF16 said:

Not sure if this thread is still a good place to post this, but I just got a call from a friend who was very surprised to see the Camp Navajo Archery Cow hunt he had listed as his 5th choice on his app (and he got "pinked" - unsuccessful), listed on the leftover tags list.  Since this thread has kind of morphed into a whine about the conduct of the draw this may be germane.  He has the receipt and everything and it is cut and dried.  His #5 choice that he was denied in the draw is now listed as a leftover with multiple tags.

How's that work?

Rex

Is he a Non Resident?

1 minute ago, TRexF16 said:

No, AZ resident

Weird, I had heard of that happening to non residents before when the 10% cap had been reached and they arent able to give more tags to nr even with tags available. I guess look on the brightside now he doesn't have to use his points for the same tag he put in for. But yes that's just another addition to the screw ups of this draw.

Because he isn't qualified to draw that tag. If the gaurd or natives don't draw them then us commoners Stateside can draw in the leftover pool.

Not sure what you're talking about there AZ Killer.  The man is question is a retired full Colonel with over 20 years in the AZ Guard.  How could he not be qualified for the tag?

And besides, there is no check PRIOR to the draw that one is qualified for one of the military or DAV tags at CN.  You have to prove your qual after you're drawn - and face big trouble if you are not.

Regards,

Rex