1 hour ago, joe hunter said:

Someone tell AZG&F it’s year 2021 not 1821. It’s what they do and they can’t do it....wtf.

Sometimes kinda wish for the day when you sent it in by mail and got the tag in the mail and that was your first notice of getting drawn......or even better.......otc tags and just a regular deer season when they let school out a couple of days in October................

• Like 1

Seriously. The version they had like 20 years ago was 10x better than what they have now. If they were a private business and their front end system was this bad they would be bankrupt a long time ago.

• Like 3

I hate this time of year!  😤

Imo they already drew and know what cards are going to get hit. However, for legal purposes, they want start hitting until everyone's portals are showing they applied

Just now, tyler1215 said:

Imo they already drew and know what cards are going to get hit. However, for legal purposes, they want start hitting until everyone's portals are showing they applied

My wife's and my portal have been updated for a couple weeks now. My brother's is still not updated. He got tired of me asking so he just provided me with his credentials and I keep logging in and checking lol

Speaking of portals...G&F said that you would be able to add kids to your account with the new system, but I haven't found where you can do that. Am I missing something or is that not available? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, pyle762 said:

Speaking of portals...G&F said that you would be able to add kids to your account with the new system, but I haven't found where you can do that. Am I missing something or is that not available? 

I’ve heard this is coming but haven’t heard that it’s working yet. I quit trying. 

1 hour ago, tyler1215 said:

In another thread Creed said he was told by a representative on the phone that the draw was complete.  So you might be right.  I wonder how quickly they will fix the portal problem.  Seems like it's been an unfixed problem since they changed the system.

2 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I’ve heard this is coming but haven’t heard that it’s working yet. I quit trying. 

I was able to add my kids, my wife and my dad to my portal account.  Don't ask me how, because I had it done while I was on the phone getting my portal updated a few weeks before the deadline.  FYI, having them all linked to my account is fantastic!!!!  So much easier looking at their accounts and points.  It didn't help for the draw application though.  That's still a nightmare when applying multiple people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

You have to go into "Manage Account" and then select the SMS Two-Factor Authentication.  Once that is in place, you will have an option appear that allows you to add dependent accounts.  The catch is that you'll need to get texted a security code every single time you want to check your own account in the future.   Also, even though I added it all with an employee from the draw department on the line, it still created all new accounts for my kids and she had to go back in and sync it on here end to make it match the accounts that actually had bonus points.

• Like 1

When i went to add my kid it all went well but then on the next screen it told me to add something in his profile but would not let me click on the edit button.  So yeah it has some bugs to work out

Do I'm imaging myself right now sitting in that blind in unit 9 facing Jenkins lake waiting for ...G&F to start hit credit cards.

I keep telling myself breath just breath

I just checked my portal. It also said I didn't apply which isn't true. 

• Like 1