elkaholic

Who's still waiting for portal updates?

I'm not waiting on portal updates, I'm just waiting on the draw.  Once they complete the draw (whenever that happens), I'll wait until I hear they have updated the portal and then check to see what I got drawn for.  Or I'll just call the phone number and try to find out what unit I was drawn for like I did prior to the portal being introduced.

Of course that's only IF I end-up being lucky enough to get a card hit.  If I don't get a card hit, then I'll likely not log into the portal for a long time. ;)

26 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Ok , how many still show the draw apps , stating 

Draw Apps

Looks like you did not apply for the most recent Big Game Draw!

View all apps

You missed the other thread it's "porthole".😏

• Haha 2

I manage 11 portals for my family and my in-laws.  That means we have 22 elk and antelope applications in.  Every single one of them says that we did not apply for the draw.  On every one I called in two weeks before the draw deadline to make sure that old sportsman ID numbers were synced with the new customer numbers, so I know they are correct in the system.  I wouldn't worry about what the portal says now, but if they really have to go back in and check each one individually and update what the portal says before they run the draw, then we are in for a long wait...based on the fact that of my 11, not one has been changed yet.

• Like 1

My account and my wife’s are still not showing applications 

It shows I didn't apply which is incorrect. 

My wife’s says did not apply and they are not joking. I made 2 phone calls over the last 2-3 weeks. Not to worry they said. BS!!

Mine shows nothing but last years info. I don’t know how NM who is usually at the bottom of everything can do a much better job with their draw than AZ can every year. Is the AZ draw conducted in some 3rd world country somewhere ? Does AZG&F farm it out ?

Everyone  worries to much . Just sit back and wait, in the long run You won't get F'dover.. on the other hand I have my Wyoing tag . so I aint worrried...............BOB!!