elkaholic

Who's still waiting for portal updates?

mine says that I applied for all 180,000 tags.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Mine shows nothing but last years info. I don’t know how NM who is usually at the bottom of everything can do a much better job with their draw than AZ can every year. Is the AZ draw conducted in some 3rd world country somewhere ? Does AZG&F farm it out ?

CHINA LOL

8 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Mine shows nothing but last years info. I don’t know how NM who is usually at the bottom of everything can do a much better job with their draw than AZ can every year. Is the AZ draw conducted in some 3rd world country somewhere ? Does AZG&F farm it out ?

They used to but brought it "In House"  about 4 or 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Normally my. SS is my department id.

Since the new portal we have a different ID.#  . This portal ID is also now on my 2021 license.

I had called gf to make sure which I needed to use for draw apps. I was told use SS or it probably wouldn't work and reject my apps.

1 hour ago, elkaholic said:

Normally my. SS is my department id.

Since the new portal we have a different ID.#  . This portal ID is also now on my 2021 license.

I had called gf to make sure which I needed to use for draw apps. I was told use SS or it probably wouldn't work and reject my apps.

They couldn’t leave it alone could they!

Looked at mine today. Elk app is still not showing but it has an option in manage account and it says resident since. I looked at it and it said August of 1981 so I called and I said I was born here in 1978 I'm a native. She fixed it and said when the merge happened it just assigned you a random resident since date I was like WTF!

1 minute ago, Beaton said:

Looked at mine today. Elk app is still not showing but it has an option in manage account and it says resident since. I looked at it and it said August of 1981 so I called and I said I was born here in 1978 I'm a native. She fixed it and said when the merge happened it just assigned you a random resident since date I was like WTF!

Same here

23 hours ago, stanley said:

I'm not waiting on portal updates, I'm just waiting on the draw.  Once they complete the draw (whenever that happens), I'll wait until I hear they have updated the portal and then check to see what I got drawn for.  Or I'll just call the phone number and try to find out what unit I was drawn for like I did prior to the portal being introduced.

Of course that's only IF I end-up being lucky enough to get a card hit.  If I don't get a card hit, then I'll likely not log into the portal for a long time. ;)

Same. I’m not looking at portal until I get a CC charge. Even if that’s next year! 

2 hours ago, AZLance said:

is Game n Fish using Dominion Machines to process draw?

I hope so. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Beaton said:

I wonder why some accounts were affected and others weren't. My residency date is the same as it always was.

That is bs speak for we dont know what the heck is going on but after a while we will, we are looking for It techs also.