Dcc22hunter

Cva paramount or rem ult

Arrowhead rifles...hands down.

If you have an encore they make barreled setups for those as well, super legit and accurate with Luke’s custom bullets. 

F099555B-DAC7-4A10-A801-7145EE6C0ACC.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s a sweet looking muzz!

Call LR Customs Levi is the man!  

and these ultra  long range muzzleloaders are why GF is supposedly considering doing away with the muzzleloader only season and putting those tags into the general draw.  No longer a primitive weapon by any means. 

30 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

and these ultra  long range muzzleloaders are why GF is supposedly considering doing away with the muzzleloader only season and putting those tags into the general draw.  No longer a primitive weapon by any means. 

Soooo because the muzzleloaders are too effective they’ll take the tags away and make the available to rifles which are more effective yet?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Soooo because the muzzleloaders are too effective they’ll take the tags away and make the available to rifles which are more effective yet?  

they are viewing them  as no different than a centerfire rifle is what I was told.  Which when people are shooting the Remington at 300+ yard distances they really arent.   Dont shoot the messenger.    That being said, I heard it from a guy who's wife  has a cousin  who's  neighbor  gets her hair done by the same girl who does someones at the GF.   Take it for  what its worth, but if trail cameras are being considered  an unfair advantage.......

Heck, I cant shoot sabots or pellets or use my scope in Colorado on their muzzleloader hunts, but at least its still a separate season from the general gun hunts.

they should go away with general season too because they are hunting with rifles, archery season should be banned too because we are hunting with compounds, elk and antelope season should go away too...… oh wait almost there

42 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

they are viewing them  as no different than a centerfire rifle is what I was told.  Which when people are shooting the Remington at 300+ yard distances they really arent.   Dont shoot the messenger.    That being said, I heard it from a guy who's wife  has a cousin  who's  neighbor  gets her hair done by the same girl who does someones at the GF.   Take it for  what its worth, but if trail cameras are being considered  an unfair advantage.......

Heck, I cant shoot sabots or pellets or use my scope in Colorado on their muzzleloader hunts, but at least its still a separate season from the general gun hunts.

That person have any idea when they’re gonna run cards 😂 

I hear you, there’s just always a way to be more effective.  Here’s a pic of my CO muzzy antelope from this year.  250 yards with all CO legal.  I’m good to 300 with it if the lighting is good.  

C115902D-C1DF-4EF2-8552-D87E36862F74.thumb.jpeg.c9757dbbbfd059164132c5fe25af7c5b.jpeg

• Like 5

What sight are you using?  Thats a sweet looking muzz.  

31 minutes ago, az300wby said:

What sight are you using?  Thats a sweet looking muzz.  

It’s a Williams WGRS with a Lyman globe. The key is the Lee shaver reticle.  There’s a fine crosshair in there that is awesome.  Way way way better then iron sights or fiber optic garbage.  

• Like 1