Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Tick Tock (sanity version)

Here's a video of my bull from 2018. Pretty wild because he dropped in his tracks. It was like I hit him in the spine but it went right through the front shoulder and into the lungs. Must have broken his neck somehow. Just a little 5x5 but awesome experience. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Future good times. Panic buying. Need more. Anyone got any 22 for sale?

838ADCEA-F6F8-44DA-926E-51A7F33BD420.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adicted said:

958C0BD5-F086-43F1-B669-6A5474FB6BA7.jpeg

Was there enough cape left for a mount?

10 hours ago, cuttem said:

Here's a video of my bull from 2018. Pretty wild because he dropped in his tracks. It was like I hit him in the spine but it went right through the front shoulder and into the lungs. Must have broken his neck somehow. Just a little 5x5 but awesome experience. 

IMG_3364.MOV

that was sweet...never seen one drop like that with a bow.  

12 hours ago, Adicted said:

958C0BD5-F086-43F1-B669-6A5474FB6BA7.jpeg

Looks kind of familiar:

My cannonball was just a 115 Partition from a 25-06.

Still waiting on the draw...

Rex

IMG_2655c.JPG

• Like 1

The irony in all the drama is that for years the gf had issues every draw and we all just learned to accept it as the norm. Now that they have had almost a couple years of no issues, everyone goes batchit cray cray when we have issues again.  although I always thought it was weird none of the other states I have put in for ever have issues.........maybe they are just screwing with us sitting back drinking a cold one and laughing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 105Coues said:

...they are just screwing with us sitting back drinking a cold one and laughing!

^^^ This ^^^

19 minutes ago, 105Coues said:

although I always thought it was weird none of the other states I have put in for ever have issues.........maybe they are just screwing with us sitting back drinking a cold one and laughing!

I always figured it was because the majority of states wait a lot longer to give elk results out which gives them time to correct any errors.  Wyoming elk is a three and half month wait this year (though you can mod your app much later), Utah is nearly two and a half months, Colorado is two months, New Mexico is about a month typically.  Arizona we were figuring 17 days from the app deadline to credit card hits, which doesn't leave a lot of room for error.  Montana and Nevada do a quick turnaround typically but I haven't actually applied for a hunt in either of those states in a while, so not sure if they've had issues recently.