Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Tick Tock (sanity version)

There, I fixed it. Starting over.... Cheers! Be normal. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jdub said:

There, I fixed it. Starting over.... Cheers! Be normal. 

It won’t last long.

I’d say we use this thread to bet on what time they’ll hit cards but we’d have to add day too...LoL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Adicted said:

958C0BD5-F086-43F1-B669-6A5474FB6BA7.jpeg

Awesome!  What size cannonball?:)

• Haha 2

I love that the draw process has become more streamlined (until this year) because it gives you a lot more time to prepare for the hunt, but I kind of miss the good ole days when you would have to call in to get the results. Sometimes it would take an entire day of busy signals before you got through. I think it was way more devastating to hear the robot voice say that you were "not drawn". 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, cuttem said:

I love that the draw process has become more streamlined (until this year) because it gives you a lot more time to prepare for the hunt, but I kind of miss the good ole days when you would have to call in to get the results. Sometimes it would take an entire day of busy signals before you got through. I think it was way more devastating to hear the robot voice say that you were "not drawn".

• Like 1

Great memories of calling in to see if you were drawn.  Sometimes after not getting in after forever, I would set my alarm clock for 3:00 am and start trying all over again.  Other people had the same idea because it still took a while to get a ring instead of busy signal.  Thank God for redial.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, knothead said:

Great memories of calling in to see if you were drawn.  Sometimes after not getting in after forever, I would set my alarm clock for 3:00 am and start trying all over again.  Other people had the same idea because it still took a while to get a ring instead of busy signal.  Thank God for