Elkhunter1

Poacher gets Nailed!!!!

This guy was only fined $4,600.00 what a joke!! Crap some turkey hunts run that much let alone a bighorn! Courts need to get a reality check. I bet the manpower to get this to go to court cost taxpayers exponentially more than the $4,600.00 this scum was charged! This is really disappointing. By taking away scum like this legal right to hunt means absolutely nothing him when he doesn’t hunt legally anyways. I feel we the public need to stand behind our law officers more because our courts sure don’t. 

• Like 1

douche bags like this need to spend some quality time in prison with their new a.ss poaching bubba friends.  Will fix them right and theyll never go straight after that, sexually.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

That averages out at $306.66 an animal. That guys public defender must have been a bad butt! 

cheaper then shopping at Costco.

It’s never the fine that scares me...it shouldn’t be for anyone. The big loss should be losing respect of peers. You can’t put a price tag on losing respect of others. Then there’s the integrity within yourself. That can be a big battle. Sad thing is, most guys that do these acts don’t really care and seem to get away with it.

1 hour ago, JVS said:

It’s never the fine that scares me...it shouldn’t be for anyone. The big loss should be losing respect of peers. You can’t put a price tag on losing respect of others. Then there’s the integrity within yourself. That can be a big battle. Sad thing is, most guys that do these acts don’t really care and seem to get away with it.

Aren't there a couple of brothers on this website who don't care and think it is really funny they got away with it multiple times? 

• Haha 1

Plot twist.

Maybe his portal wasn’t updated. Could stillsay pending on all animals he took.

disalaimer: didn’t read attachment and don’t poach dumbasses 

So, you're saying I can get 12 Colorado mule deer and a Big Horn for $4600?

And if I shoot them with a 6.5 Creedmore they will take it away from me as "punishment"?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

Aren't there a couple of brothers on this website who don't care and think it is really funny they got away with it multiple times? 

We all have our Demons 🤷

Guys, please read through the story again. His first fine was for $900 and fined again for $4600. I know it is not what we think it should be, I for one think it should be $2500 for Javelina $5000 per deer, bear lion and lope, $10,000 for elk and Bighorn.

One thing I am pointing out is the average western elk is around $12,000 mule deer are getting up there probably pushing 10k  sheep are hitting 25k. I was really shell shocked when a friend of mine who is getting long in the tooth was wanting a elk hunt and sick of Not getting an Az tag ask me if I would suggest a place he could hunt a nice bull 320”. When I started looking I was blown away at what they are getting now! Yet this guy gets mere penitence! I guarantee there was more spent to prosecute him than his fines!!!

• Like 1