Sign in to follow this  
knothead

for sale 14" Thompson Contender Plus more

For sale 14" Satin Thompson Contender with matching scopes.  Two calibers .223 & 7mm TCU (which is a necked up .223 that shoots a 7mm bullet).  Comes with hammer extension, shoulder holster and soft case..  .223 barrel has a Simmons 2X6 scope and the 7mm TCU has a 4X simmons scope.  Also included is 22 loaded rounds of 7mm TCU and 44 casings.  Excellent condition.  

$1,050 OBO    would consider Ruger or S&W .357 double action with 4" or 5" barrel as partial trade.

John  623-680-4458

North Peoria  83rd & Happy Valley rd area

TC 3.jpg

TC 1.jpg

TC 2.jpg

TC 4.jpg

• Like 3

bump

up

I had to call the manufacturer to get the exact wording.  Here is what they told me.  It is a stainless steel with Armor Alloy coating.  I was told the Armor alloy is similar to what we call Cerakote today.  The gun was made in 1987 and they only made this model from 1985-89.  I have owned the gun for aprox 30 years and shot less than 200 rounds through either barrel.

Stainless would have a S at the beginning of the serial number. If Armor Alloy it's chrome moly with the protective finish. Still a great set up.

On 3/6/2021 at 6:54 PM, knothead said:

For sale 14" Satin Thompson Contender with matching scopes.  Two calibers .223 & 7mm TCU (which is a necked up .223 that shoots a 7mm bullet).  Comes with hammer extension, shoulder holster and soft case..  .223 barrel has a Simmons 2X6 scope and the 7mm TCU has a 4X simmons scope.  Also included is 22 loaded rounds of 7mm TCU and 44 casings.  Excellent condition.  

$1,050 OBO    would consider Ruger or S&W .357 double action with 4" or 5" barrel as partial trade.

John  623-680-4458

North Peoria  83rd & Happy Valley rd area

TC 3.jpg

TC 1.jpg

TC 2.jpg

TC 4.jpg

Good morning! Is this still available?  interested ,

The gun is sold pending funds.  The buyer is supposed to pick up this afternoon.  I will update afterwards.