Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

WTT/WTB dies and shell plates, brass. Good items for barter

Took me a long time to find the progrssive press i finally got a few weeks ago and now i need some parts/dies. Looking for Hornady #8,#16 and #45 shell plates as well as 9mm/45acp dies. If anybody has any of these they’d be willing to part with, i’d be happy to trade or buy. I have a bunch of primers in pretty much all varieties as well as a bunch of different powders. I don’t care to sell any of them but would love to trade some for things that i need. Also, i could use some 9mm/45acp/223 brass. 

I’m on the hunt for the same things.  I’ll let u know if I find them or I’ll try to grab two.  I’m looking for shell plates 8 and 16.  

I have a bunch of 223 brass. Mostly federal. Will trade for 130 gr. 6.5 accubonds

RCBS .45 ACP die, bullets, brass here. What are you wanting to trade?  PM is fine 

43 minutes ago, Tradbow67 said:

I have a bunch (like 600) of deprimed and cleaned 45 acp brass if you have 209 primers.  

209’s are about the only primer i don’t have. They seem like a hot commodity now but i don’t really shoot ml’s or shotguns much