tyler1215

Any portal updates

11 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Seriously? Or just jerking chains?

Yeah - Don’t jerk chains right now. Stakes are high and emotions on edge. People get themselves hurt jerking chains.

All most everyone gets an update on their phones when a charge is made. So I would say they are not and have not hit cards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

Just in case you 18K noobs don't know it, the portal takes a BUNCH of time to update BUT your credit card will show a pending charge.  On mine, I have to look at the remaining credit available or call my card company and ask about pending charges.  So forget the portal for now and call your card company and drive them nuts!

A lot of people get notifications from their card company as soon as there is a charge...I have mine set to get one whenever more than $5 is spent. 

No one else is seeing charges, so if he is basing it on what he sees in his remaining credit balance, then it sounds like Little Tub may have a case of premature calculation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Wow! 1

"PREMATURE CALCULATION"  ... I enjoyed that even though he is mid-30's,  

My odds of drawing are so slim, way less than 1%, there is no way I'm going to know soon; but he does have tremendous luck.  Although, it has not happened in a long time we did refer to him as "the boy who cried WUFF" as he would continuously say he heard a javelina back over there but we would never find them.  It will be fun to give him grief again but would be a shame if his card got compromised.  Sure is interesting how many "KNOW" when the draw is but offer no corroborating evidence.  And how many predictions have been wrong so far.

ps: when I got drawn for sheep, it was from the funds available thing and then I had to wait a couple weeks to find out which unit.  

7 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

My odds of drawing are so slim, way less than 1%, there is no way I'm going to know soon; but he does have tremendous luck.  Although, it has not happened in a long time we did refer to him as "the boy who cried WUFF" as he would continuously say he heard a javelina back over there but we would never find them.  It will be fun to give him grief again but would be a shame if his card got compromised.  Sure is interesting how many "KNOW" when the draw is but offer no corroborating evidence.  And how many predictions have been wrong so far.

ps: when I got drawn for sheep, it was from the funds available thing and then I had to wait a couple weeks to find out which unit.  

And it will be the same this time. The results won’t be out for a while after the charges

12 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they knew when the draw would be on this board 

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they knew when the draw would be on this board 

It will be the 32nd of Neverary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The regulations say that left over tag applications will be accepted on March 22.

If the draw has not happened by then, ALL tags are technically left over...right?

I might get that Early 23 tag after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

Sure is interesting how many "KNOW" when the draw is but offer no corroborating evidence. 

Pretty ironic thing to say coming from the guy that posted about a credit card hit from someone he knew without offering corroborating evidence.  That claim even made its way to other forums.  Too bad there was no fire to accompany the smoke.

• Like 1