Kbeaty83

Winchester 556 1000 rounds

6 hours ago, matt said:

If you’re trolling him, I’d say no. Seeing that offer, I’d hope that’s what you were doing. 🤣

Not trolling. Lowballing? Maybe. It was worth a shot.

Midway is .85 per round and they are not in stock. By the time you pay tax and shipping your pretty close to 1000. Seems like a fair deal with todays prices. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

I just bought my Nomad Ti.  Great choice.  

Still waiting. Should be 4-8 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Jomiba said:

Not trolling. Lowballing? Maybe. It was worth a shot.

Lowballing at the very least. Lol. 

12 hours ago, Kbeaty83 said:

@matt there’s no money in this gun business, just trying to make room in the safe. Let me know what suppressor you want and I’ll order it if it’s available. I have a little peanut galley with @bowhunter-tw has nothing better to do than comment on someone else’s post that he’s not even interested in. It’s alright haters are going to hate, I don’t hate on someone trying to do their thing. 

Just helping move your post to the top! Gets you more views! No hate, I wont buy but maybe someone who wants it will see it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

14 hours ago, Jomiba said:

Dude took a screenshot of a "private" message.  Thats got to be a bannable offense. Right?  

I thought you meant it as a joke $650 to $1,000 could have been taken as serious IMO.

14 hours ago, Jomiba said:

Dude took a screenshot of a "private" message.  Thats got to be a bannable offense. Right? 

I thought you meant it as a joke. $650 to $1,000 could have been taken as serious IMO.

Cougarfan has Tula (steel case 223) listed for $0.50 per round and that's a good price. 

8 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

I thought you meant it as a joke. $650 to $1,000 could have been taken as serious IMO.

Cougarfan has Tula (steel case 223) listed for $0.50 per round and that's a good price. 

The part about screenshotting the PM was a joke.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Midway is .85 per round and they are not in stock. By the time you pay tax and shipping your pretty close to 1000. Seems like a fair deal with todays prices. 

Hard to argue with this logic.  It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay

• Like 2

screenshotting a PM is certainly not a bannable offense  but is  most certainly in poor taste, and only serves to put the potential buyer in a bad light. Put your big boy pants on and just say NO and move on. 

• Like 2