Kbeaty83

Winchester 556 1000 rounds

22 minutes ago, youngdon said:

screenshotting a PM is certainly not a bannable offense  but is  most certainly in poor taste, and only serves to put the potential buyer in a bad light. Put your big boy pants on and just say NO and move on. 

Don’t you put yourself in that position by sending the message? If it’s embarrassing, don’t do it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Haters are going to hate, by the time you pay shipping and tax it’s about $1 a round when you can find it. No big deal if it doesn’t sell I was just trying to post it cause everyone bitches about not being able to find it. 

I find it fairly comical all the anti price gauging, far right wingers, on this site.  It's like, we want capitalism and the ability to run our business's like we want to.  THEN, someone has something they want and they want to complain that his price is too high or  the business owner wants them to wear a mask in their store and they are like, "that violates my rights."  FFS make up your minds ladies. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, matt said:

Don’t you put yourself in that position by sending the message? If it’s embarrassing, don’t do it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

PM’s or whatever you want to call them are meant for private or personal communication, but I suppose you do take the risk that someone who doesn’t understand the subtleties of a forum would share your supposed to be private or personal message no matter how douchey the message is. 

On 3/9/2021 at 10:36 PM, youngdon said:

PM’s or whatever you want to call them are meant for private or personal communication, but I suppose you do take the risk that someone who doesn’t understand the subtleties of a forum would share your supposed to be private or personal message no matter how douchey the message is. 

Dude nothing is Private on a forum, you would have hated life on AzBasszone. I posted every email and Pm that people sent me complaining about this person or that person. 

Public shaming on stupid stuff is a crack up.

• Like 1

Dude , what they are and what they are meant to be are apparently different things to different people. I have no issue with people setting others straight but purposely shaming someone makes you childish. Grow up for Gods sake. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, youngdon said:

Dude , what they are and what they are meant to be are apparently different things to different people. I have no issue with people setting others straight but purposely shaming someone makes you childish. Grow up for Gods sake. 

Maybe being a little childish will shame the other into not doing it again. I’m sure that person will think about it next time. 

@youngdon are you looking to buy something or just snooping on peoples posts? At least @matt buys stuff on here. He scored a sweet washer and dryer last month  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kbeaty83 said:

@youngdon are you looking to buy something or just snooping on peoples posts? At least @matt buys stuff on here. He scored a sweet washer and dryer last month  

And a couple of used tires.