BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

Yesterday I had fraud charges on my CC that I used to put in with for elk and antelope, the bank canceled that card number, so I called G&F this morning to see if they could manually update my payment info and of course, they can't. The customer service rep sounded like she reading a script and was giving me a bunch of BS answers. I can't be the only one out there who has had fraud charges on their account after the deadline has passed to update your payment info... I can't even express how pissed off I am with our Game and Fish Department right now!

The customer service rep to me to email the commissioner to let him know about this issue. I love our Game and Fisher officers who are out in the field, but the people who run the day-to-day operations at the department are a bunch of idiots. 

Anyone else out there who is in my shoes? We can't let this go. I'll be doing everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen again to us hunters that fund a good chunk of G&F revenue.  

• Like 1

That totally sucks- so sorry to hear it.  With that said- I simply do not understand why they do it this way.  Wyoming, for instance, charges you when you apply, and then sends a check if you don't draw (unless it has recently changed).  Yeah, people complain about them getting the money "interest free" for a month or two- which is so miniscule if anything in the big picture.  I suppose AZ does it to avoid the costs of issuing refunds.  Seems to me they could solve that with an option to pay full up front for a fee ($5?) to cover the cost to process refunds.  That way, if you are like me, the thought of something happening to my card (like BivVy is going through) would be put to rest.

7 minutes ago, HuntHike61 said:

That totally sucks- so sorry to hear it.  With that said- I simply do not understand why they do it this way.  Wyoming, for instance, charges you when you apply, and then sends a check if you don't draw (unless it has recently changed).  Yeah, people complain about them getting the money "interest free" for a month or two- which is so miniscule if anything in the big picture.  I suppose AZ does it to avoid the costs of issuing refunds.  Seems to me they could solve that with an option to pay full up front for a fee ($5?) to cover the cost to process refunds.  That way, if you are like me, the thought of something happening to my card (like BivVy is going through) would be put to rest.

Actually now Wyoming just puts it back on your credit card, much better system.

I can't see the G&F not doing something about this by not giving people that are drawn atleast a chance to update their card if it happens to be declined.

1 minute ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

The draw has always happened the day after the CC update deadline so it’s never been an issue.  I would not stop calling.  This is their F up!

Um no, actually it hasn't. Just because it has the last few years doesn't mean it has always happened.

• Like 8

You would think since they didn't charge CC the day after the deadline "like they always do" they would at least call people this year whose cards were declined. I suggested that on my phone call with G&F and customer service told me to email the commissioner with that idea. 

Can you contact your credit card company and ask that they honor the charges from Game and Fish when the charges come in? I am guessing you have already been assigned a new credit card. Charges then could roll against the new card. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Carr said:

Can you contact your credit card company and ask that they honor the charges from Game and Fish when the charges come in? I am guessing you have already been assigned a new credit card. Charges then could roll against the new card. 

Yeah, they have already canceled that card and issued me a new card.