BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

5 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Huntlines is actually the front desk lady at g&f

How did you guess, you are one smart guy......

5 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Seems a little downer!

Another great guess, I'm actually the one who pushes the button to start the draw. I think I'll wait a little longer and see how many more of you lose your marbles.....:-)

• Haha 1

Get a prepaid debit card, put money on it, use it once on something small to make sure it works, use it for your application, don't use it for anything else.  Almost zero risk of any issues happening.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, John O said:

Get a prepaid debit card, put money on it, use it once on something small to make sure it works, use it for your application, don't use it for anything else.  Almost zero risk of any issues happening.

Holy crap, someone is actually thinking out there! That would be like other states do, taking the money upfront. Nope, too much common sense, unacceptable......

4 minutes ago, John O said:

I have posted this same message since the online draw started years ago. I guess no one cared.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Huntlines is actually the front desk lady at g&f

The one with the big knockers?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, huntlines said:

Holy crap, someone is actually thinking out there! That would be like other states do, taking the money upfront. Nope, too much common scene, unacceptable......

I'm not trying to start a keyboard war with you or anyone else on here.  I'm pointing out a huge flaw with the Game and Fish system and hoping to improve it.  Don't lie... you know dang well if this happen to you, you would be expressing your frustration on how poorly our system is designed. 

BTW if it has to come down to buying a prepaid card to eliminate zero risks, then we have a long ways to go before we see improvement with our G&F system. Please don't utter the words "common scene" to me when our department has none. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

I'm not trying to start a keyboard war with you or anyone else on here.  I'm pointing out a huge flaw with the Game and Fish system and hoping to improve it.  Don't lie... you know dang well if this happen to you, you would be expressing your frustration on how poorly our system is designed. 

BTW if it has to come down to buying a prepaid card to eliminate zero risks, then we have a long ways to go before we see improvement with our G&F system. Please don't utter the words "common scene" to me when our department has none. 

Agreed, I'm not trying to start a keyboard war either. I'm not concerned because I take precautions like the pre-paid card to avoid this very issue. 

As for common sense with the game and fish, heck no, hardly anything they do makes any sense. Complaining to them never helps and only raises your blood pressure. I've been there and done that. I've been more frustrated with them than you probably have but maybe not.

I feel for your situation, I really do. It sucks especially when trying to get a tag for an aging family member. I've been trying to get a few who have cancer a tag for the last few years but to no avail.

Hope your emails get you somewhere but I wouldn't hold your breath.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Agreed, I'm not trying to start a keyboard war either. I'm not concerned because I take precautions like the pre-paid card to avoid this very issue. 

As for common sense with the game and fish, heck no, hardly anything they do makes any sense. Complaining to them never helps and only raises your blood pressure. I've been there and done that. I've been more frustrated with them than you probably have but maybe not.

I feel for your situation, I really do. It sucks especially when trying to get a tag for an aging family member. I've been trying to get a few who have cancer a tag for the last few years but to no avail.

Hope your emails get you somewhere but I wouldn't hold your breath.....

Thanks for understanding @huntlines. If things don't improve the pre-paid card will be the way to go I guess. 

The prepaid card is the only way to be sure. I don't believe Arizona will ever go to pay upfront due to state laws prohibiting taking money without providing a service or product. It's a pain but one which gives a person a little peace of mind. I personally wish Arizona would charge up front because I think it would limit the number of applicants. Would definitely limit some from putting in every family member with a pulse for a tag to sign over. Anyhoo good luck in getting your issue fixed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, huntlines said:

Um no, actually it hasn't. Just because it has the last few years doesn't mean it has always happened.

Okay so here's the problem.  The application deadline was 2/9.  The credit card update deadline was 2/25.  If they don't conduct the draw on 2/26 then why have 2/25 be the credit card update deadline?  We are almost 2 weeks past the credit card update deadline and AZGFD is still "processing" the draw.  So in that 2 week span, many could (and I'm sure some have, just like the OP) have credit card issues.  Whatever happens moving forward, the draw has to take place immediately after the credit card update deadline otherwise anyone (except those with prepaid cards) could get screwed because of a credit card issue.   

1 minute ago, TylerDurden said:

Okay so here's the problem.  The application deadline was 2/9.  The credit card update deadline was 2/25.  If they don't conduct the draw on 2/26 then why have 2/25 be the credit card update deadline?  We are almost 2 weeks past the credit card update deadline and AZGFD is still "processing" the draw.  So in that 2 week span, many could (and I'm sure some have, just like the OP) have credit card issues.  Whatever happens moving forward, the draw has to take place immediately after the credit card update deadline otherwise anyone (except those with prepaid cards) could get screwed because of a credit card issue.   

Look, I hate being a G&F defender but nowhere does G&F say, "the draw will take place the day after the credit card update deadline." It's been really smooth the last few years and we have all been spoiled but it's not a date set in stone. I wish the cards would get hit the day after too but only because I WANT TO KNOW. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Look, I hate being a G&F defender but nowhere does G&F say, "the draw will take place the day after the credit card update deadline." It's been really smooth the last few years and we have all been spoiled but it's not a date set in stone. I wish the cards would get hit the day after too but only because I WANT TO KNOW. 

In regards to a financial perspective. To not have a dedicated date to apply charges is not in the best interest of its customers. 

Many have financial obligations and to have funds randomly pulled from any account could be problematic.

inget the keep it in the bank account we will run it when we can. 

But its 2021 act accordingly. 

When it was mail in and a check was required, I used a money order that was pre- paid and since I have used a pre-paid money card. The wife could over draw the checking or the credit card and business as usual for me.

• Like 3