BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

I don't like the wait  either, but are we whining about what iffs just because we are bored and there are no good local poaching stories lately?

This is actually serious question, not an attack on anyone: Do that many people really have "credit card issues" that often? I know there is the concern about "what if", but with tens of thousands of people applying, how many are ACTUALLY affected by "credit card issues"? I have never had a credit card issue so just wondering how common it is amongst the common folk.

and I will say it again, I hope all you deadbeats get your cards declined so I can get my primo 4b tag.

3 more weeks of delay game and fish! I SUPPORT YOU !!!!!!!!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I don't like the wait  either, but are we whining about what iffs just because we are bored and there are no good local poaching stories lately?

This is actually serious question, not an attack on anyone: Do that many people really have "credit card issues" that often? I know there is the concern about "what if", but with tens of thousands of people applying, how many are ACTUALLY affected by "credit card issues"? I have never had a credit card issue so just wondering how common it is amongst the common folk.

and I will say it again, I hope all you deadbeats get your cards declined so I can get my primo 4b tag.

3 more weeks of delay game and fish! I SUPPORT YOU !!!!!!!!

Sure would be a heck of a time for your first credit card issue. My wife got a call from the back saying there had been fraud on her card.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Look, I hate being a G&F defender but nowhere does G&F say, "the draw will take place the day after the credit card update deadline." It's been really smooth the last few years and we have all been spoiled but it's not a date set in stone. I wish the cards would get hit the day after too but only because I WANT TO KNOW. 

I understand that AZGFD is not required to draw the day after credit card update deadline.  However, what function does the credit card update deadline serve if there is (right now at least) a 2 week gap between that date and when they conduct the draw?  If they don't draw right after the credit card update deadline then all they are doing is creating a mess with people having card issues in the time between the deadline and the draw. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I was curious about it too... 

If the average person has fraud, lost card or any reason to cancel a card once every 5 years, then it's once in 1825 days per cardholder.

170,000 cardholders should have about 93 cancelled cards per day. Multiply by say, 14 days, is about 1302 card issues. 

Now adjust for multiple apps on one card, variable timeframe of card issues blah blah blah and it could be much lower. (10 years between issues and an average of 2 apps on each card would get it down to 300ish)

If they wanted to, they could always do an additional draw for those people that did have card issues. It's been done before.

23 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I wonder how often it occurs myself.  I have seen others post that had problems with their card or knew someone with problems.  I personally quit using the credit card I put in with so that hopefully there's no risk of fraud or anything like that.

35 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

In regards to a financial perspective. To not have a dedicated date to apply charges is not in the best interest of its customers. 

Many have financial obligations and to have funds randomly pulled from any account could be problematic.

inget the keep it in the bank account we will run it when we can. 

But its 2021 act accordingly. 

Not game and fish’s problem if people don’t balance their check book. G and F isn’t your mother....

• Like 1

Regardless of whether you are patient or impatient with AZGFD and the card hits, it is obvious they are having issues well beyond the additional 17,000 applications this year.  The issues are likely the result of the recent changes to the portal system.  I think when they set the credit card update deadline for 2/25, they fully expected to hit cards the following day, just like in years past.  But the issues weren't fixed by that date and since then more issues have come to light (such as those with card issues after 2/25).  I would not be surprised if they debating internally as to whether they should extend the credit card update deadline and then hit cards after that new deadline.  

8 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I understand that AZGFD is not required to draw the day after credit card update deadline.  However, what function does the credit card update deadline serve if there is (right now at least) a 2 week gap between that date and when they conduct the draw?  If they don't draw right after the credit card update deadline then all they are doing is creating a mess with people having card issues in the time between the deadline and the draw. 

Honestly, the only reason they give a date to update cards is so people can’t btch about not having an opportunity to update. 

8 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I wonder how often it occurs myself.  I have seen others post that had problems with their card or knew someone with problems.  I personally quit using the credit card I put in with so that hopefully there's no risk of fraud or anything like that.

There you have it.

I just broke the news to my dad about what happened, over the phone I could totally tell how bum out he was. But being the great father he is, he told me not to beat myself up over it. He did make a good suggestion - That Game & Fish should allow us to put a backup CC on file in case if your first CC gets denied for whatever reason. I feel like Game & Fish really needs to hear our public opinions to better serve their customers. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Regardless of whether you are patient or impatient with AZGFD and the card hits, it is obvious they are having issues well beyond the additional 17,000 applications this year.  The issues are likely the result of the recent changes to the portal system.  I think when they set the credit card update deadline for 2/25, they fully expected to hit cards the following day, just like in years past.  But the issues weren't fixed by that date and since then more issues have come to light (such as those with card issues after 2/25).  I would not be surprised if they debating internally as to whether they should extend the credit card update deadline and then hit cards after that new deadline.  

I doubt they give a rats assss about credit card issues. More likely they’re having other issues. Probably got hacked....

Just now, BivVy Productions said:

I just broke the news to my dad about what happened, over the phone I could totally tell how bum out he was. But being the great father he is, he told me not to beat myself up over it. He did make a good suggestion - That Game & Fish should allow us to put a backup CC on file in case if your first CC gets denied for whatever reason. I feel like Game & Fish really needs to hear our public opinions to better serve their customers. 

Keep your head up maybe they will give everyone a chance to fix it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

I have posted this same message since the online draw started years ago. I guess no one cared.

The state of arizona has legislation that says GF can’t take money up front.    It’s not a game and fish thing it’s a state law.  It doesn’t apply just to game and fish but it’s a gaming rule.    So unless that changes they can’t take money up front on a card 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Coues79 said:

Tomorrow's the day 🤣🤣

Hahaha tomorrow will be the day alright, the day we really start lashing out at each other due to more frustration.