BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

4 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

The state of arizona has legislation that says GF can’t take money up front.    It’s not a game and fish thing it’s a state law.  It doesn’t apply just to game and fish but it’s a gaming rule.    So unless that changes they can’t take money up front on a card 

He is referring to using a prepaid debit card....using a prepaid card is just like paying upfront. Don’t have to worry about canceled cards.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Not game and fish’s problem if people don’t balance their check book. G and F isn’t your mother....

6 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

The state of arizona has legislation that says GF can’t take money up front.    It’s not a game and fish thing it’s a state law.  It doesn’t apply just to game and fish but it’s a gaming rule.    So unless that changes they can’t take money up front on a card 

They took the 13 dollar processing fee. In February. No services rendered a month later. Same same?

3 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

I did not say they took money up front. I said it is pre-paid, the balance stays the same until a hit is made. 

4 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

They took the 13 dollar processing fee. In February. No services rendered a month later. Same same?

I believe the service that was rendered at the point of the $13 payment was "processing" your application.

19 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Honestly, the only reason they give a date to update cards is so people can’t btch about not having an opportunity to update. 

Yes but what good is the update deadline if nothing happens for weeks after that deadline?  Obviously this is a problem with the process.  The solution is simple: either (1) pay up front like NM (I understand some have said on this thread that there is legislation preventing this) or (2) run cards the day after the card update deadline.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Nope, $13 was app fee, you applied so you were charged. Different 

• Like 1

Just now, huntlines said:

My portal says  I didnt apply. Who's on 1st?

1 minute ago, huntlines said:

And 13$ is also a bonus point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

My portal says  I didnt apply. Who's on 1st?

They already admitted the portal isn’t working, nice try though 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I believe the service that was rendered at the point of the $13 payment was "processing" your application.

They haven't processed a bunch of applications according to their portals

6 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

They haven't processed a bunch of applications according to their portals

It’s an app fee for crying out loud. You applied so you paid the fee! Geez

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

Sure would be a heck of a time for your first credit card issue. My wife got a call from the back saying there had been fraud on her card.

Thanks for the jinx....lol