BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

i get that, and  its not the "delayed" charges that upset me so much as just the fact that they shoot the bed again. 

“Per say” ...but every time there’s declined card there a better chance I draw

• Like 1

Dont be so sure about the prepaid cards not getting hacked. I have had 2 visa prepaid cards hacked and the funds were stolen and the cards were never used. Took me about 6 months to get my money back from Visa. Nothing is fool proof with thiefs!

• Like 3

Question for those who use prepaid cards. When you apply for the draw and when they ask for the name on the card and billing address for the card, that doesn't create a problem? I'm curious since a prepaid card doesn't have your name or address tied to it.  

Just throwing out more ideas for Game & Fish-

1) Be able to have a second CC on file in case the first CC has a problem 

2) Game & Fish offering gift cards that can be used for anything related to AZGFD (like applying for the draw)

3) Being able to upload money to your online portal to use for multiple things like - buying hunting & Fishing licenses, Applying for the draw & if you draw then that amount comes out of your portal account (this one will probably never happen) 

These are just a few ideas that have come to my mind while dealing with my bad situation that happen today. 

I would love to hear other peoples idea's on how G&F could prevent this from happing in the future. Who knows, maybe G&F will start listening to us hunters... 

Where in the regs does it say they will hit cards the day after the card update?   It has been nice that it happens so quickly the past several years. Sucks for you your card got hacked.  
look at the bright side, draw odds keeping going up for the rest of us!  
Better luck next year.  

• Like 2

Talked with a friend today about this. What if you guys are freaking out about the wrong thing? What if they got hacked and had ALL of our info stolen? Perhaps they are scrambling to figure out how not to be sued by 170k people? What if their incompetence resulted in them LOSING our applications? Perhaps they have zero idea who put in for anything? I feel there is ZERO possibility that this is because of 17k additional applications. That shouldn't have any effect on the draw program.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

20 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

Question for those who use prepaid cards. When you apply for the draw and when they ask for the name on the card and billing address for the card, that doesn't create a problem? I'm curious since a prepaid card doesn't have your name or address tied to it.  

2) Game & Fish offering gift cards that can be used for anything related to AZGFD (like applying for the draw)

3) Being able to upload money to your online portal to use for multiple things like - buying hunting & Fishing licenses, Applying for the draw & if you draw then that amount comes out of your portal account (this one will probably never happen) 

These are just a few ideas that have come to my mind while dealing with my bad situation that happen today. 

I would love to hear other peoples idea's on how G&F could prevent this from happing in the future. Who knows, maybe G&F will start listening to us hunters... 

I apply family members with different last names. When it ask for cc info like a name I just put my name. This information isn’t critical and won’t reject anything. Not an issue.

I do like the gift card idea from game and fish though. Game and fish are you listening?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

Talked with a friend today about this. What if you guys are freaking out about the wrong thing? What if they got hacked and had ALL of our info stolen? Perhaps they are scrambling to figure out how not to be sued by 170k people? What if their incompetence resulted in them LOSING our applications? Perhaps they have zero idea who put in for anything? I feel there is ZERO possibility that this is because of 17k additional applications. That shouldn't have any effect on the draw program.

Yup

Had the same thing happen to me today.  Wife called to say our card was used in a fraudulent transaction and the CC company called her.  I asked which card and she said visa.  I replied "well *$&#&, there goes the elk hunt chance this year."  Guess I wont call G&F tomorrow like i had planned...

Sorry to hear, but you are not alone.

On the bright side, my wife did also say "well *$&#&'em, lets go hunt elk in Colorado then"

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, BivVy Productions said:

Great ideas.  Too bad it would have to get that complicated just to work around a law that is clearly too broad and thus applied where people are getting hurt by it.  Maybe the law needs a little tweak....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonnyK said:

Had the same thing happen to me today.  Wife called to say our card was used in a fraudulent transaction and the CC company called her.  I asked which card and she said visa.  I replied "well *$&#&, there goes the elk hunt chance this year."  Guess I wont call G&F tomorrow like i had planned...

Sorry to hear, but you are not alone.

On the bright side, my wife did also say "well *$&#&'em, lets go hunt elk in Colorado then"

I would still call just to have your voice heard! And who knows, maybe they will offer a different solution tomorrow for this issue lol. If they start to give you the analogy it's like buying a lottery ticket just laugh and hang up. No joke, the lady today was trying to make a comparison on cc updates to buying lottery tickets before 7pm the day of a lotto drawing. At least we freaking know the winning numbers of the tickets a few hours later! Like WTF lady?! They are so far gone and out of touch on what's going on with this elk and antelope draw it not even funny. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

They took the 13 dollar processing fee. In February. No services rendered a month later. Same same?

The service rendered was putting you in for a chance to draw a tag, same as you paying $2 for a lottery ticket at a chance to win the pot.

• Like 1

I now know of at least 6 applicants who now have CC issues from this last week alone!!!!! They should go just a little out of their way to accommodate those who have had their cards compromised. AFTER ALL IT IS THEIR FAULT THE DRAW IS DELAYED.

• Like 1

Dude just face the facts you have zero chance to draw a tag and move on.  
your card got hacked, why is that AZ game and fish problem? Did they cause your card to get hacked?  Maybe you were buying ammo off some shady website.  
They owe you nothing.
They draw isn’t delayed.  Have they gone past the posted dates when tags will be mailed out?  
 Bunch of cry babies on here!

• Sad 1