BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

I had same issue, fraud on my account and had to freeze the account. I contacted game and fish Monday morning and when I talked to someone in the draw department they told me several people were in the same position as I  am was told by here that the draw would be run as usual and people with cards that are declined would be contacted to change payment to another card. Hope she what she was saying is true but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, PineCountryHunter said:

I had same issue, fraud on my account and had to freeze the account. I contacted game and fish Monday morning and when I talked to someone in the draw department they told me several people were in the same position as I  am was told by here that the draw would be run as usual and people with cards that are declined would be contacted to change payment to another card. Hope she what she was saying is true but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

Thank you! Hopefully this will calm everyone the heck down. Things were getting a little out of hand.

however, this doesn’t help my odds of getting a tag.......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Thank you! Hopefully this will calm everyone the heck down. Things were getting a little out of hand.

however, this doesn’t help my odds of getting a tag.......

That is good news and thanks for posting it.

Eddie

P.S. Sorry all, I meant to quote PCH's post, but was multitasking so that's what I get.

Edited by eddielasvegas
I'm an idiot....

So if everyone with a declined card gets called then nobody gets a step up at the expense of the less fortunate.. kind of a coin toss. If I had card issues I would be all for a phone call. But I would also be happy for a second chance tag due to someone getting rejected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PineCountryHunter said:

Now we have the credit card issue figured out, what do we bitch about now?

• Like 1

Mr. Davis called me back and I missed his phone call while I was eating dinner but he did leave me a great voicemail!  Our voices were heard!!! THANK YOU, MR. DAVIS!

"Hello this is Kurt Davis from Arizona game and Fish commission giving you a call I got your email related to the credit card fraud situation you have I wanted to let you know that sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning the department will put out an announcement on the news etc. etc. that allows you to go in and correct your credit car replace your credit card with the new one that you received the commission um is and I will be open until Friday at 5 PM to do so am I just _⁠_⁠_⁠_ to be clear in your email that apartment does have a deadline to fix credit comes after the the _⁠_⁠_⁠_ deadline for submitting your application but then we have to set a specific time to turn that off because otherwise you could be perpetually doing that um because the draw happens when all the processing is complete and you don't always know exactly what day that is _⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ Hass to be a finite day of _⁠_⁠_⁠_ that that issue can no longer be resolved with all of that said we've asked the department to open up the ability to fix credit card problems until 5 PM on Friday that announcement will come out either later tonight or early in the morning so check your _⁠_⁠_ news and all that and go in and fix your credit card and good luck on getting _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ call me back if you have any questions the skirt Davis thanks a lot bye…”

IMG_1891.PNG

• Like 4

LOL, I like the word "apartment" describing carefree.  Steinfeld's show comes to mind,  or the Jennifer Aniston crowd.  Cheers maybe, but probably the three or more stooges.  🤣

Am I the only one that thinks it's time for a round of Mad Libs? 

12 hours ago, BivVy Productions said:

"Hello this is Kurt Davis from Arizona game and Fish commission giving you a call I got your email related to the credit card fraud situation you have I wanted to let you know that sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning the department will put out an announcement on the news etc. etc. that allows you to go in and correct your credit car replace your credit card with the new one that you received the commission um is and I will be open until Friday at 5 PM to do so am I just _⁠_⁠_⁠_ to be clear in your email that apartment does have a deadline to fix credit comes after the the _⁠_⁠_⁠_ deadline for submitting your application but then we have to set a specific time to turn that off because otherwise you could be perpetually doing that um because the draw happens when all the processing is complete and you don't always know exactly what day that is _⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ Hass to be a finite day of _⁠_⁠_⁠_ that that issue can no longer be resolved with all of that said we've asked the department to open up the ability to fix credit card problems until 5 PM on Friday that announcement will come out either later tonight or early in the morning so check your _⁠_⁠_ news and all that and go in and fix your credit card and good luck on getting _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ call me back if you have any questions the skirt Davis thanks a lot bye…”