andrewmilich

Game and fish finally does something right. Good job

1 minute ago, bigorange said:

Start the pool again on when the charges will hit...Friday night? Sat AM? Monday? 

AZGFD offers final opportunity to update
credit card or debit card information
Customers who applied for 2021 elk, pronghorn hunts have until 

PHOENIX — As the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) prepares to complete the random draw for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, there’s good news for customers who may have recently experienced difficulty updating their credit card or debit card information.

AZGFD has set a deadline of 5 p.m. Friday, March 12 to update credit card or debit card information.

Since there isn't anything to complain about let me suggest the next issue for everyone to lose their minds over. . . 

As of the last few draw cycles, they made everyone check draw results on the portal or call in. Based off the fact that so many portals are still F'ed up, and I highly doubt they have everyone's fixed within the next week or so, draw results are gonna be another fiasco. The draw itself may not be tied to the portals but draw results posting are. So get those phones ready to go old school and redial frantically until you get through once they release them. Hopefully they surprise everyone and get the portals sorted out before then. 

• Haha 1

Maybe they should have a citizens advisory "portal" to observe the draw.  Or the workings of carefree.  

20 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Hahahaha, all that whining, pissing and moaning for nothing....  I wonder what the new bitch and moan will be?  

If I don’t get drawn there’s only one reason why and hopefully you did a screen shot of what your bonus points looked like before the crash cause some are mysteriously gonna disappear!😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ThomC said:

Maybe they should have a citizens advisory "portal" to observe the draw.  Or the workings of carefree.  

Add to that body cams?  Total transparency that will stop all the crying

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Hahahaha, all that whining, pissing and moaning for nothing....  I wonder what the new bitch and moan will be?  

I wonder if all that whining, pissing and moaning is the reason they are allowing credit card updates. They read these forums.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm with the OP.  This was the right thing to do.  Kudo's to G&F.  Credit and debit card snafu's can happen to any of us at any time.  I do wish they would figure out a way to eliminate this problem or go back to calling people when their cards don't work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

And how many pages it will be. Maybe we should change the Campfire to Karens Closet.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2