Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Assault weapon ban

3 hours ago, JSR said:

While they distracted you with the promise of giving you $1400 of your own money the house passed an assault weapon ban. They also have the votes to pass it in the senate. 

They also have other bills they will vote on that prohibits the private sale of guns, ammo tax, yearly tax stamps for all guns, etc 

but enjoy your $1400. Thats a lot of beer, weed and tats. 

I will enjoy my 1400 thanks, and I will enjoy my Assault rifle as well 

3 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Although the future isn’t bright, the NRA likes to use info like this to bring in revenue (memberships/donations). 

Hard to believe people are still sending the NRA money. I stopped a long time ago  and have began researching other coalitions. Hard to put my trust in any organization, especially when the most sensationalized right wing group has clearly been pulling the wool over their donors eyes. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Elitegt500 said:

Hard to believe people are still sending the NRA money. I stopped a long time ago  and have began researching other coalitions. Hard to put my trust in any organization, especially when the most sensationalized right wing group has clearly been pulling the wool over their donors eyes. 

The NRA certainly has its issues, as do all large organizations.  And I'm sure we could spend all day bashing the NRA.  But they are still an  important bulwark against anti 2A legislation.  Who do you trust these days to stand up against anti 2A legislation?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rossislider said:

While we should all be concerned, there is some missing info here. First, this bill isn't an assault weapons ban, it is an expansion of background checks, largely focused on private sales. Second, to pass, they need 60 votes in the Senate to pass it. At this time they are well short of 60 in the 50/50 split senate. In order to bring the number down from 60 to a simple majority, they would need to get rid of the filibuster, which at this time is what we should be more concerned about. As long as the filibuster rules are in place, it is going to be really tough to pass their firearms reform.

Thats why I have contacted Joe Manchin personally and ask him to keep the filibuster and protect our god given rights. If anyone would like to contact Joe the links below.

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/

• Like 1

Its hard for business owners and big money guys, but I am seriously considering filing exempt on my taxes till the next election. Keep a percentage saved for when I pay after 4 years. Hopefully  into a regime that has better use of the money they steal from me.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 11:27 AM, TylerDurden said:

The NRA certainly has its issues, as do all large organizations.  And I'm sure we could spend all day bashing the NRA.  But they are still an  important bulwark against anti 2A legislation.  Who do you trust these days to stand up against anti 2A legislation?

The Second Amendment Foundation, and GOA are far and away better than the NRA. That said I personally donate to all 3, they each have their niche jn support of gun rights.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 3:14 PM, 452b264 said:

Thats why I have contacted Joe Manchin personally and ask him to keep the filibuster and protect our god given rights. If anyone would like to contact Joe the links below.

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/

I did. This is what I sent: 

Dear Sir, I believe you are a good man and a husband and a grandfather.  I hate labels we are neither Democrats or Republicans because these parties are corrupt! But we are Americans that have been endowed with Inalienable rights given to us by our Creator (GOD). The Truth Gods Word has set us Free from age to age against evil plots of man to take free mens rights to worship , to bear arms, to live Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness! Sir. Dont let either party steal that from us!  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

I actually have found common ground with ole Josiah!  Good message you sent.

And you might even find more common ground by whats coming next ! Stay tuned! 

On 3/14/2021 at 9:19 AM, SirRoyal said:

I did. This is what I sent: 

Dear Sir, I believe you are a good man and a husband and a grandfather.  I hate labels we are neither Democrats or Republicans because these parties are corrupt! But we are Americans that have been endowed with Inalienable rights given to us by our Creator (GOD). The Truth Gods Word has set us Free from age to age against evil plots of man to take free mens rights to worship , to bear arms, to live Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness! Sir. Dont let either party steal that from us!  

Joe Manchin did with your email what AZGFD did with all the emails in support of banning trail cameras: deleted it unread.

45 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Joe Manchin did with your email what AZGFD did with all the emails in support of banning trail cameras: deleted it unread.

What's up with your profile picture? Is that from some movie or something? Pretty disturbing looking.