Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Assault weapon ban

11 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

What's up with your profile picture? Is that from some movie or something? Pretty disturbing looking.

The first rule of profile pictures is you don't ask about profile pictures......

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

33 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

What's up with your profile picture? Is that from some movie or something? Pretty disturbing looking.

Thinkin ya don't get out much, bro...

• Like 4

Hmmmm. interesting timing on the Boulder shooting. Right after assault weapons ban bill is introduced. Boulder, CO is ground zero for liberal ideology. I smell a swamp. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Hmmmm. interesting timing on the Boulder shooting. Right after assault weapons ban bill is introduced. Boulder, CO is ground zero for liberal ideology. I smell a swamp. 

I was thinking the same thing. 

• Like 2

Turns out the shooter in Boulder is a 21 year old presumed Muslim extremist, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. If I watched CNN it probably wouldn't take long to hear he wore a MAGA hat too.

But if we ban assault weapons, these radical idiots will surely stop the shootings right? I mean, they are law abiding citizens and all

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

But if we ban assault weapons, these radical idiots will surely stop the shootings right? I mean, they are law abiding citizens and all

Or we could make murder, illegal?

Just to be safe we better ban assault weapons and make murder illegal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

At least there is zero chance of prohibition spawning a violent and pervasive black market subculture...right?

• Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 6:23 PM, PRDATR said:

The first rule about profile pictures...

edit - ctafoya beat me to it. LoL

42 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Come on man...there won’t be ANY shootings without weapons!

According to the FBI, there are twice as many people murdered each year with hammers than with rifles or shotguns.

Ball peens the contractors assault weapon.

• Like 1

Boulder shooting coming off the heels of Atlanta massage parlor shooting is too convenient.  Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?  Get ready for the "common sense gun control" we've been promised for years.  It's coming.

Seems like we could stop 90% of mass shootings if we simply stoped selling guns to democrats 

• Like 4