Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

Nu-Way Model 4000 Propane wall tent stove

I have an extra stove I'm going to sell. I just hardly use a stove anymore.  It's been used exactly 2 nights and been setup only a few times. 

https://nuwaystove.com/product/model-4000/

Includes:

-Nu-Way Model 4000 stove (the big one) with 10' of hose

-Nu-Way's 3" stove pipe kit, that I've increased to 4" at top for more heat and for standard cutouts in most tents (see photos).

-Nu-Way's low pressure regulator kit

-all extras I have, extra 2' of 3" pipe, extra 5' of hose

This is a mess free way of heating a wall tent and it is warm. Is a single or dual burner. Very very easy to operate. Propane tank (not included) can be outside of tent. Extremely low fuel use for burn rate. Takes up very little space. Basically performs like a wood stove with no fuel gathering and no mess. And can run on low all night to keep tent warm without getting up 

This is how folks heat their ice fishing cabins up north. 

Total of 10' of hose from stove to propane tank. Stove pipe height from top of stove is 6'6". More pipe can be added to extend if needed very, very easily at Lowe's or Home Depot. 

I'm in Tucson area for pickup and I can demonstrate operation for buyer. $325 for it all picked up. 

Please holler with questions. First I'll take it gets it. 

DLxjOuW.jpg

oxPzSSj.jpg

CInklUq.jpg

18 minutes ago, Outdoorlife602 said:

What is the advantage of these vs a buddy heater? Better with condensation?

28k btu vs 18k

More BTUs than a Buddy, condensation is not an issue as it is vented. Of course we are in AZ....grin....

You can really control the heat with the damper placement. In the photos I pictured it's low, you can rearrange the damper much higher, as high as right before it goes out of the tent. The higher the damper, the warmer it gets. Big difference. 

This setup is very small and very light. 

Would I use this setup in zero degree weather? No. Would I use this setup for giant spaces? No. 

Perfect for normal sized wall tents in AZ winter weather on average? I'd say yes.