azsugarbear

Bruno's has CCI Primers

Love 'em or hate 'em, they do come up with the goods when nobody else seems to be able to.  They had Large & Mag rifle, Small rifle, and small & large pistol.  I'm set on primers, but thought I would post this just in case somebody was in dire need.

Brunos.JPG

They’ve been going up about $10/month but he is always wheeling and dealing with suppliers. No doubt he is paying way more for them right now. 

All this does is encourage higher prices from everyone! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

All this does is encourage higher prices from everyone! 

This is lower than most the private prices I’ve seen. 

I love it. Guys keep paying it, why not keep charging it right?  Clearly there are guys that have no problem paying that price.  

I prepared for this nonsense. Obviously others didn't. 

• Like 3

Bruno's has been on the higher end since the last shortage to begin with this doesn't shock me. I bought primers in the fall at a shop in Tucson that had price tags over price tags showing they doubled their primer cost. 

Price gouging - hate to see it. The $ is more powerful then 2A. Free trade I guess. People will be archery hunting during rifle season.   

Brunos does not have primers anymore. Price gouging? This is a prime example of supply and demand. Get in where you fit in and bring your cash! lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Evinruud said:

Brunos does not have primers anymore. Price gouging? This is a prime example of supply and demand. Get in where you fit in and bring your cash! lol 

For sure. Bruno’s is definitely paying way more than normal for their stuff. They’ve gotta make money too. They pay more, we pay more. And they lasted a few days and were sold out. If I needed them, I’d gladly pay it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, matt said:

For sure. Bruno’s is definitely paying way more than normal for their stuff. They’ve gotta make money too. They pay more, we pay more. And they lasted a few days and were sold out. If I needed them, I’d gladly pay it. 

"Gladly"??  

• Haha 2