yourcrazy

A new thread on CC hits for all who are not going to make disgusting comments

4 minutes ago, Eli said:

Would you have rather seen a $135 hit?

Would rather had two hits. It's absolutely insane I got stimulus money. I'm sure ill pay it all back plus some. 

1 minute ago, yourcrazy said:

I am disturb, because it is more evidence of big government being able to do whatever they want. Despite how mad people get.  

I’ll be honest with you. They could care less how mad people get. I promise everyone that is acting like the draw being late is a big deal will apply next year. 

6 minutes ago, idgaf said:

so i can gauge your sense and sensibilities and not offend you.  

I am not offended easily say whatever you want. And just out of curiosity was it you who deleted your thread or someone else . If I am 85 what would you say to me and if I and 25 what would you say to me.

8 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

I am not offended easily say whatever you want. And just out of curiosity was it you who deleted your thread or someone else . If I am 85 what would you say to me and if I and 25 what would you say to me.

Judging by the topic title I disagree

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Would rather had two hits. It's absolutely insane I got stimulus money. I'm sure ill pay it all back plus some. 

Yeap, I’m in same boat. Hoping for two hits and I’d rather just pay less in taxes then fund Pakistan gender studies 

Just now, huntlines said:

Go back to tick tock thread everyone. yourcrazy is a newbie troll. Waist of time 

Wow! I think you should learn who to read. I think it says member on my profile.

23 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

I did not say that. I said 'disgusting' not disturbing. I am disturb that the game and fish have not got this draw done. I am fine even with a few disgusting comments but when a whole thread dissolves into a gay thread when it is supposed to be a cc hits thread it has to stop. I created a separate thread for people who do not like me.

It is what it was!

21 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Just out of curiosity I have to ask why are you so “disturb” that the draw isn’t done?

Careful.

16 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

I would say who cares!

3 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Careful.

That was a real question. It’s not the end of the world. Like I said yesterday I wish my life was so simple that the draw being late a big deal. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

Wow! I think you should learn who to read. I think it says member on my profile.

You’ve been a member for a whopping 20 hours. You’re a noob. 

1 minute ago, 308Nut said:

You’ve been a member for a whopping 20 hours. You’re a noob. 

and I been a hunter for and 12 years. Taken about 7 deer. 3 with a bow. And I have taken 2 elk. One with a bow. Being a Couse white tail member is not that important to harvesting animals.

• Like 1