yourcrazy

A new thread of CC hits for all who do not like yourcrazy's thread

1 minute ago, wish2hunt said:

And none make any sense.

He joined yesterday, proceeded to jump into the campfire and elk hunting threads with posts that are below average in spelling and logic.

Looks to be trolling for attention, which he’s getting quite a bit.  Doesn’t seem to be making too many friends so far by the looks of it.  

Just now, 68OLDS said:

He joined yesterday, proceeded to jump into the campfire and elk hunting threads with posts that are below average in spelling and logic.

Looks to be trolling for attention, which he’s getting quite a bit.  Doesn’t seem to be making too many friends so far by the looks of it.  

It’s been entertaining so far. I’ve been needing a couple of good laughs lately. 

7 minutes ago, 308Nut said:

It’s been entertaining so far. I’ve been needing a couple of good laughs lately. 

Thank you. And just to let everyone know as some as the draw is done. I will not post anymore

Just now, yourcrazy said:

Thank you. And just to let everyone know as some as the draw is done. I will not post anymore

I meant other members posts... I hope the draw happens really quick! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

Does that mean youll go back to you’re other crazy profile after the draw? Post up some pics before you go...catch any deers or elks you could share?

3 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Does that mean youll go back to you’re other crazy profile after the draw? Post up some pics before you go...catch any deers or elks you could share?

This is my only profile.