Sign in to follow this  
AZElkhntr

Front Sight Pahrump

My dad and I are going to the 4-day defensive handgun class this year. Any tips? Thoughts on the place? Have any of you been? 

Never heard of this so thanks for posting.  Eager to hear your experience. 

I don't know what a reasonable fee is for a 4 day defensive pistol class, but I did give pause just now seeing what they charge.

Most all Yelp reviews speak highly of the instruction, but are less flattering for most everything else.  Your comments here will be valuable info.

Good luck,

Eddie 

20 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Never heard of this so thanks for posting.  Eager to hear your experience. 

I don't know what a reasonable fee is for a 4 day defensive pistol class, but I did give pause just now seeing what they charge.

Most all Yelp reviews speak highly of the instruction, but are less flattering for most everything else.  Your comments here will be valuable info.

Good luck,

Eddie 

So, if you're going with a member they can gift you a free class every year. so literally I'm paying a service fee of $50 to go for 4 days. $100 if you include my dad. plus ammo which is crazy right now. they say 700 rounds for 4 days so that cost is a little extreme but reasonable considering the class is "free".  The member I am going with has gone 4 times and he's a pretty high-end avid gun guy so I think it's going to be good. I just wanted to see if anyone has some real feel back from CWT. 

That being said, I think the classes cost varies because they have like 400 different classes that you can take. 1 day to 5-6 day classes. $500-5,000+ is what I see on their web page. I will post about it when I'm back.