Sign in to follow this  
JLG

20 gauge 3 inch 1 1/4 ounce 6 shot 10 Rd Boxes

There is this gun shop off the beaten path and they have about 8 or 9 boxes of the loads above if you have a kiddo hunt coming up and are interested in getting some of these for your children let me know and I will work something out for you if possible. Cost before tax and 3 percent on credit card is $24.95 per box. Take Care JLG. 

16160091142275670269370114783404.jpg

16160091661698073386789569913168.jpg

16160092100448778021694117161866.jpg

• Like 4

I will take some I have a couple of grandkids with Jr. Coming up                        That great that you are helping out

have a great Day 

David

• Like 1

Hi David tried to send you a message feel like your inbox maybe full. 

Updated with pictures and pricing. 

I would love 2 boxes for upcoming JR hunt, I live in the east valley and work down town, let me know what works for you.  Just sent you a message to your account

• Like 1

Bump this back around again. Going to get the rounds folks already asked for on Monday which is about half of what they have. Anyone else interested let me know and I will get some for you as well. Take Care JLG.

Bump this around again, going to pickup the boxes folks wanted on Monday, by my count probably 3 left. 

Guys, I went to the store this morning and all the 20 gauge turkey loads he had were gone. He was in California and his shop was closed Wednesday thru Saturday. They must have been purchased yesterday. I am sorry should have just grabbed them than put this up. I feel bad about it.