SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

11 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Did you message him to ask?

Yeah, I have not gotten a response back yet.  Looks like he hasn't visited CWT.com since August.  

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, JSR said:

I just got 6 new cameras to further my scientific research on the movement and feeding patterns of the  Odocoileus virginianus couesi  and the Odocoileus hemionus. 

Will be awaiting your findings for thorough peer review.

• Like 2

Just saw on FB that dude who spams his cam vids on every website and Facebook group said he’s not gonna hunt because of the rule. 

but azgfd clearly stated you can run them for fun 

• Like 1

Saw that as well. I don't quite understand why a guy would give up hunting just to continue running cams. Just doesn't make sense in my eyes. Even with this new rule it would still be pretty easy to continue using cams and still be able to hunt. He did mention that he thinks G&F might use him as an example so maybe he's just playing it safe. 

10 hours ago, Edge said:

Will be awaiting your findings for thorough peer review.

I agree the findings have to be published to be legitimate. 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Just saw on FB that dude who spams his cam vids on every website and Facebook group said he’s not gonna hunt because of the rule. 

but azgfd clearly stated you can run them for fun 

Is he on instagram? 

9 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

@miller0007

He does get some amazing video. He also killed a great Whitetail with his bow. 

85BE71F4-D842-40B7-873A-89D5660A88A8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Great Buck! 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:52 AM, HuntHarder said:

Yeah, I have not gotten a response back yet.  Looks like he hasn't visited CWT.com since August.  

Actually You just private messaged me yesterday. I do not visit this site anymore. 

A friend just told me this morning about your negative innuendo.  

To those of you that did donate , we have never stopped working on this. I have all the records and attorneys names of whom we paid. Sometimes you have to just keep working without revealing all you know until you do know. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Actually You just private messaged me yesterday. I do not visit this site anymore. 

A friend just told me this morning about your negative innuendo.  

To those of you that did donate , we have never stopped working on this. I have all the records and attorneys names of whom we paid. Sometimes you have to just keep working without revealing all you know until you do know. 

Just save that money for a good defense lawyer, man up and test the AZGFD rule by putting out cameras and then tell them they were for “bird surveys” and see how it goes. If you win you’re golden if you lose you’re out some money and your hunting, fishing and guiding privileges for a few years.

46 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Just save that money for a good defense lawyer, man up and test the AZGFD rule by putting out cameras and then tell them they were for “bird surveys” and see how it goes. If you win you’re golden if you lose you’re out some money and your hunting, fishing and guiding privileges for a few years.

Per the game and fish commission, that wrote the rule, it is still perfectly legal to put out as many cameras as you want to.

• Like 2

Catching deers on trail cam and then shooting it is illegal folks.

but… pursuing one deer with 15 dudes  and paying them.. legal and fair chase

hee hawww 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1