SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

I hate people that run to lawyers and threaten lawsuits. They are worse than a bunch of whiney guides. Just what percent of Arizona "sportsmen and women" do you think you represent? More like representing a few hundred guides and outfitters that make a living from selling animals owned by the public. Reminds me of the a$$holes fro USO and old Don or whatever his name was. Hope your "massive" group loses and it costs a bunch for "DEWY, CHEATEM and HOW".

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ringer said:

I hate people that run to lawyers and threaten lawsuits. They are worse than a bunch of whiney guides. Just what percent of Arizona "sportsmen and women" do you think you represent? More like representing a few hundred guides and outfitters that make a living from selling animals owned by the public. Reminds me of the a$$holes fro USO and old Don or whatever his name was. Hope your "massive" group loses and it costs a bunch for "DEWY, CHEATEM and HOW".

Not sticking up for Sir Royal, but the letter from his/their attorney did not threaten to file a suit.  The group of "sportsmen and women" do not have standing to file a lawsuit to enforce the Governor's Executive Orders and I suspect their attorney knows that.  They paid him a couple thousand dollars to request public records, review those public records, and then write a letter.  The group is happy at the moment (look at us and look at what our attorney said!) but I bet the letter gets mostly ignored.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, huntlines said:

You would have to ban all hunting. Hunters get into conflicts in the field, who’s sitting a water tank, who’s stand is it, who shot first, this is my spot! 

Sounds like game and fish should ban hunting if this is the logic.

I think they me doing just that... anyone get a credit card hit for an elk tag that should have happened almost 3 weeks ago yet?  😯

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Not sticking up for Sir Royal, but the letter from his/their attorney did not threaten to file a suit.  The group of "sportsmen and women" do not have standing to file a lawsuit to enforce the Governor's Executive Orders and I suspect their attorney knows that.  They paid him a couple thousand dollars to request public records, review those public records, and then write a letter.  The group is happy at the moment (look at us and look at what our attorney said!) but I bet the letter gets mostly ignored.

Your a great PLANT friend! But you got it all wrong!  Keep guessing ! Oh by the way! Your wrong on what you stated on rulemaking, its out of context. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SirRoyal said:

Your a great plant friend! But you got it all wrong! 

Definitely not a plant and also not your friend (although I'm open to accepting new friends 😉).  Care to elaborate?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Definitely not a plant and also not your friend (although I'm open to accepting new friends 😉).  Care to elaborate?

No, but stay tuned!!!😁

I consider SirRoyal a friend and can vouch that he’s a solid guy. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I definitely appreciate his passion for the topic. I do agree with DesertGuide and others who’ve pointed out that the current wording makes the reg largely unenforceable compared to the Utah reg that is worded much more clearly and seems enforceable. 

• Like 2

I can't wait until they ban trail cams. Also for all of the people that support a trail cam ban or regulation, get your comments into rulemaking@azgfd.gov by April 11th.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ringer said:

Settle down, its only about Freedoms and Goverment intrusion!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I consider SirRoyal a friend and can vouch that he’s a solid guy. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I definitely appreciate his passion for the topic. I do agree with DesertGuide and others who’ve pointed out that the current wording makes the reg largely unenforceable compared to the Utah reg that is worded much more clearly and seems enforceable. 

I'm sure he is a solid guy and I do not intend any disrespect to him or his group.  I admire his passion on the topic.  I just happen to be on the opposite side of the aisle of him on this issue.  I know these online forums can get nasty.  I'm here for information, laughs, spirited debate, and good clean fun.  

• Like 2

Proposed trail cam ban is largely unenforceable by AZGF as written.  So why bother?  What I could get behind would be a state law banning unattended surveilance equipment on ANY public property throughout our fine state.

36 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Thank you B, I always try back up what I say , I always help where I can, I always try to be honest and have integrity.  I love to hunt as you know! This is more about government intrusion and Freedoms being taking from us with no research. No data to back the claim,  no education on trail cams even attempted by AZGFD. Its based 1st on over reaction by an employee of AzGfd of which his conflict last year in Oct was not based on trail cams . Anger does strange things to good men! 

We also did our own research on this whole project!  Everybody needs to understand on here when I speak I dont blow smoke! I tell the truth.

And like God I always give warning before judgement!😁

Stay Tuned! 🤠

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1uofacat said:

I think they me doing just that... anyone get a credit card hit for an elk tag that should have happened almost 3 weeks ago yet?  😯

Its still a mess they have alot things to go thru one at a time x 100,000's of thousands.   Make sure your Portals show that you put in for the draw. If not its gotta be fixed 1st before the draw happens.  

12 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Thank you B, I always try back up what I say , I always help where I can, I always try to be honest and have integrity.  I love to hunt as you know! This is more about government intrusion and Freedoms being taking from us with no research. No data to back the claim,  no education on trail cams even attempted by AZGFD. Its based 1st on over reaction by an employee of AzGfd of which his conflict last year in Oct was not based on trail cams . Anger does strange things to good men! 

We also did our own research on this whole project!  Everybody needs to understand on here when I speak I dont blow smoke! I tell the truth.

And like God I always give warning before judgement!😁

Stay Tuned! 🤠

The people that want a trail cam ban also tell the truth, you just don't want to hear it.

• Like 2